Boston Bruins ECSF/ADF GAME 4 - BRUINS (1) @ Columbus (2) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
It seems that we can't find a recipe to counter the physical and tenacious game of Columbus, far too many turnovers and sloppy plays from our side and what bugs me most; we don't play physical hockey at all. They are going after our first line almost every shift and there is no physical answer from our side.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I think they saw it .
If they did they absolutely would call it. That was just incompetence.

No Clumbus players passes up the late, high playoff hit. Not too many years ago the Bruins were the same. Now it is about four players who even can finish a hit.

I fear another Bruin will be injured this game.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Why did the GMs vote that after one pass to not let Toronto get involved? Like this is a ****ing huge playoff game and a goal that absolutely should not have counted, counted.... and it changed the momentum completely. That's just terrible.
Because it’s the NHL

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
The Powerplay/Penalty Kill has to be cleaned up to have any shot in this.

Giving up a breakaway every time we get a PP. Tripping over the puck or trying to sauce the puck through Blue Jackets and getting 25 seconds of zone time on a PP is maddening.

Meanwhile Panarin brings it right into our zone finds the empty space and they basically spend the entire PP in our zone. Shit cannot keep going that way.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
They are afraid. Simple as that.

The amount of mental mistakes this team makes in unbelievable, never seen the bruins play like this. And it’s all because they are afraid. The are afraid to get hit, they are afraid to give the puck over, 0 confidence in themselves or their teammates.
It’s really disappointing.

I hope they can turn it around and win this series but it’s not looking good.

They are not afraid..They are just playing a team that is bigger as a whole.It can be done though.How many times did Habs sissy teams beat Bruins tough teams?

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
If I were Neely I would be on the phone with Toronto right now giving them absolute hell. No excuse for this kind of clown shot reffing that seems to burn the Bs quite a bit. Also, after the hit to Backes head Cassidy needed to be getting in the refs' ears going ape **** for a 5 min penalty. Instead he was calmly putting a new piece of gum in his mouth for maximum flavor. **** him and his lack of standing up for his players. Have to try to tilt something Bruce when your team is taking a mop handle straight up the ass.

The only time Bruce ever showed emotion towards a ref was the puck in the bench. Even Claude went nuts once in a while.

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige

The amount of mental mistakes this team makes in unbelievable, never seen the bruins play like this. And it’s all because they are afraid. The are afraid to get hit, they are afraid to give the puck over, 0 confidence in themselves or their teammates.

This is b..sh...
They will come back to their gsme. That f.. goal did change the momentum

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
If Backes is out for the game due to an extended elbow straight to the face that only got two mins then that's not going to be good for the Bs to have to play a man down for the rest of the game. Hopefully he is able to come back. Columbus should have lost a man too after that cheap hit. Really hard to watch this shit when it seems so one-sided in favor of one team. Game is close enough as it is. Having to overcome a man getting put out of the game with a cheap shot and a goal being gifted to the other team in a tight game is inexcusable.

Reactions: Hamilton Brian

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
These jockers on NBCSports quickly bypassed the officials multiple screwups

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim

Wow, pump the brakes. Nothing happened yet. They won a series against the "amazing leafs" as called by many and now they are in the middle of a fight against a team who has only lost twice (to us) over the past 16 or so games and swept the overwhelming SC-favorite. A few bounces here and there and we could be the ones leading 2-1 in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->