Boston Bruins ECSF/ADF GAME 4 - BRUINS (1) @ Columbus (2) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Special league when you can come out a period ahead by a goal and still feel nothing but anger lol

Also why does Columbus score on the most f***ing lucky absurd goals I've ever seen? If it isn't a triple deflection it's a puck clearly out of play and then in the back of the net, amazing luck.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Hits are 20-9 and Columbus is taking over. Physically bent over yet again.
not saying the Bruins aren't losing the physical game right now, but hits is such a useless stat without the context of puck possession. If one team has the puck 75% of the time it will look on paper like they're getting hit all night.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I’m just getting in tonight and I’m sure this has already been asked.

How the hell is offside by a fraction of an inch a reviewable call but the puck literally leaving the playing surface and coming back isn’t?

I’m not even pissed at the refs. Not a soul in the arena seemed to know what happened wit that puck. But how the f*** is Toronto not allowed to call up and say “no goal” in that case? I can’t think of any rational explanation.

Reactions: Bodit9 and Emerz

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Columbus must have the biggest three leafed clovers shoved up their asses out of any playoff team I have seen.

Reactions: Wooren

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Acciari on PK is the biggest joke of this series. The guy has no footspeed nor the intelligence to pressure a squirrel let alone an NHL player.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
not saying the Bruins aren't losing the physical game right now, but hits is such a useless stat without the context of puck possession. If one team has the puck 75% of the time it will look on paper like they're getting hit all night.
Didn’t look like the Bruins had the puck 75% of the time in that period.

If they had possession 75% of the time they should probably have won 2 straight games, not get out hit by 50.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
i can't shake that goal so it is for sure ****ing the the bruins players and pumping up the CBJ players. **** like that is why this sport is always #4 on the depth chart of the 4 major sports. so deflating.

Neither can I.

I know they don't want more reviews but this has happened before (the puck hitting the net) and it's not like the handful of times this happens is frequent enough to slow the game down.

They say they want to get the call right, but they have no desire to get that right I don't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->