Boston Bruins ECSF/ADF GAME 4 - BRUINS (1) @ Columbus (2) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I don't mind them getting hit, they can take it & it's part of the game.

What I don't like is Savard getting right in Rask's face, practically on top of him & crosschecking him in the mask after he covers a puck & Krejci & Carlo doing nothing more than shoving him a little. The Jackets right now have zero fear of any retribution after whistles unless Chara is on the ice. The Bruins miss Kevan so bad right now.

Needs to get just a little pissed off . No push back from this kid

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Trying to understand why so many of the posters here hate the Bruins yet follow them? Give it a rest with the scared and Columbus is the big bad wolf. They are not that good, if not for Bob we would going for the sweep tonight.

That was the best period Columbus has played all series and it was help by a gift on what should have been face off.
Nobody hates the Bruins, people just want them to tighten the hell up, not allow 3-4 odd man rushes per PP, and bring some physicality and push back.

I think they’re all valid concerns, honestly. It’s not all rainbows and butterflies. People just want the Bruins to not let Columbus dictate the play.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
I disagree.

That’s a hit to the head and you can argue the bud of the stick was involved. Very dangerous play
Never in nhl history has there been an elbowing call that wasn’t to the head. If it was a butt end that’s a different story but didn’t look that bad from the replays I saw

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Aside from the puck going over the glass on that play, a guy skates straight into the net and jams Rask with the puck nowhere near. Should have been a penalty there too.

Reactions: BRUINS since 1995

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
so if a puck goes out of play they can only overturn a subsequent goal if it basically goes in immediately but the league has no problem calling back a goal due to an offsides from 2 minutes prior

Reactions: winterwill and TP

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
If they did they absolutely would call it. That was just incompetence.

No Clumbus players passes up the late, high playoff hit. Not too many years ago the Bruins were the same. Now it is about four players who even can finish a hit.

I fear another Bruin will be injured this game.

They've played most of this series looking like most of them are already injured. Pasta looks like he's playing with two broken hands. Btw, has anyone seen David K in the last few games?

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
so if a puck goes out of play they can only overturn a subsequent goal if it basically goes in immediately but the league has no problem calling back a goal due to an offsides from 2 minutes prior

Lmfao because it fell directly into a CBJ players lap who then passed to Panarin for the empty net it's all good and fine in the world of the NHL.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

It's backwards logic but here we just needed one out of four refs to be watching the puck. Perhaps they'll add that to the list of challenges... I'd rather this come from the league however.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Bruins coughing up too many chances in close against Tuukka.

This won't be popular with everyone, but miss Kevan Miller in this series a lot more than they missed him against Toronto. Say want you want about him, but that guy OWNS the 15-20 feet in front of his own net.

I'd go as far to say he wasn't missed vs. TO. Fast speedy teams still can give him problems. Clifton and Moore were better options vs. TO.

But they miss him big time in this series. Like huge.

Reactions: BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Totally disgusted that a pro league in this day and age can miss a puck going out of play and allowing a goal.

That is a major disgrace

Disgrace is exactlt right!

They put a review system in place to get it right, but in the NHL playoffs when the puck go's up out of play, over the glass and bounces off the netting and comes back in and a team scores off of it, as everyone is looking around for the puck. You would think if their intentions are in the right place they would of taken the time to discus and review this. It makes no Fuuukin sense!:madfire:

Instant replay is suppose to be there to prevent $hit like this :banghead:

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad