Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - 4/30 7:11 PM - THE BEAR intends to silence that stupid cannon

Which team wins Game 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Pressure will be on Columbus.
We have to force turnovers on their zone.

This is true and the Bruins can do this with their speed on the forecheck, they've done it all year, and not worry about hitting every jacket in sight unless he has the name of Panarin or Jones on the back of his jersey.

Last edited:

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I have it going this way
Game 3 loss
Game 4 & 5 wins
Game 6 loss
Game 7 OT win

Barring injuries this is what I see as well, but as physical as this series has been tough to think there won't be one or two.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
For all the posters who say that "there is nobody who says physical play is bad " and I'm using a straw man argument and being an a*****e when i pick on the Disney princess brigade I give you exhibit A of the "new" Bettman hockey fan.

No hitting, no fighting, nobody mean in the lineup and we all sing Kumbaya as the Hurricanes produce another post game display of idiocy. Like the slippery slope of American politics this is how it starts. Next bubble wrap and no slap shots because some one may get hurt.

Haha, it took a new user for you to finally find an example. You've been using that garbage strawman for years.

Reactions: Banded Peak

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
How can a team just sign someone and they instantly be available for the playoffs.
What if some star player from a team that didn't make the playoffs, and is a ufa, retired.
Could he sign with a team in the playoffs and play ?

He is some type of coach on Columbus . I am sure he just filled a spot , I cant imagine a rusty boll could ever see time now lol

Reactions: Lady Rhian

cbtitan

Oct 3, 2017
Wow 88% Bruins fans think they win tonite in poll. What do they know that we don’t?
You mean that YOU don't!
Common sense is the answer.
This is their first 3 days rest since mid March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad