Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - 4/30 7:11 PM - THE BEAR intends to silence that stupid cannon

Which team wins Game 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
Come on boys bring it tonight! Set the tone. Play OUR game. I have absolute faith in Bergeron so you know he will be doing EVERYTHING he can for the win tonight as he is rarely if ever a person on the blame list for a loss. It's gonna be a crazy atmosphere but so was Toronto, so just need to ride out the emotional start and go to battle.

Also, love adding Kulhman. Kid is a gamer. His little things are often done right. He just needs a couple more moments like his break away goal during the season to cement that confidence.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
“I remember Claude [Julien] back in the day, he said, ‘Watch out’,” Pastrnak said regarding his first encounter with the cannon. “But I didn’t know what that meant, and then I heard it.”

Why is all this cannon crap coming up now? Acting like Bruins never played there before and this is the first time they have to deal with it. The last time they played there (April 2) they blew them out and having to deal with stupid thing going off twice.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Why is all this cannon crap coming up now? Acting like Bruins never played there before and this is the first time they have to deal with it. The last time they played there (April 2) they blew them out and having to deal with stupid thing going off twice.
They are desperate to create a story line because there is no history between the teams.

I've had enough of the manufactured crap myself.

Just play the games and let the story lines develop naturally.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I think this will be another close one, but I think the Bruins get it done. The building will be loud, so hopefully they can overcome the 10 minute surge by Columbus right off the get go.

I was critical of Bergeron last game, I just hope he can bounce back, and the extra day off can benefit him. The same goes for David Pastrnak.

Looking for the top 6 to start getting in a groove.

Looking for Danton Heinen to have a good game as well. He’s been better this post season than last, that’s for sure but it seems like he will have 2 poor games, and then a good one, and then 2 poor games. Also, a series with 73 hits by the Bruins in two games, Heinen has 0. I want to see him stop peeling away from guys when he has a chance to lay the body in the corner.

Anyways, big game. A win tonight would give us home ice again.

Reactions: Strafer

PoweredByRICE

Hates your team
May 7, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Is that Haggs in the background of the Pasta photo looking like Kramer (seinfeld) when he sat too long on the roof with cooking oil...

Bruins win tonight, I feel good.

Reactions: Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->