Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - 4/30 7:11 PM - THE BEAR intends to silence that stupid cannon

Which team wins Game 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm sure if you set up something like a GoFundMe we'd all pitch in. After all it is for a good cause :laugh:
PMPwpWrGFLu80.gif

Reactions: Lady Rhian and BMC

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige

I like it. Kuhlman will make their Ds work harder

We definalty are still searching a top right winger... hope Kulhman fits the role on the second line.
Pastrnak with Coyle is what i was asking. Lesser opponent, big body with Coyle and they are hot right now. I think it could start the Pastrnak engine.
I am Sad for Backes.
Hope this will work.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I don't know how I feel. This team has been taking me on a rollercoaster all season, winning when they shouldn't, losing when they should, never making it easy on themselves (or us fans!). I am not worried yet, but I just wonder which Bruins are going to show up at puck drop, and it if it is the sleepy version, how long till wakeup? Or do they come out flying and then let off and let the Jackets back in? Or none of the above? :scared:
Yeah ,to say the Bruins weren’t focused last game is an understatement. The Bruins are clearly the better team but several intangibles could derail them quickly. Columbus with Panarin seem to be opportunistic and they are getting great goaltending. If that continues Columbus doesn’t really have to play all that well to win the series unless the Bruins start playing consistently well and imposing their will .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad