Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - 4/30 7:11 PM - THE BEAR intends to silence that stupid cannon

Which team wins Game 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I have to say....I'm finding this two day break to actually be surprisingly refreshing. If you ignore the Sunday-Tuesday end-of-season break that everyone gets, and move one game of a double-header back a day to even out the schedule, the Bruins have basically played every other day since March 18. If I'm this exhausted as a fan, I can only imagine what the players are going through.

Like the idea of sticking Pasta on a third line - double duty of sending him a message AND giving him an opportunity with some players who've been surprisingly productive.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
20190429_222019[1].jpg

Things go south like they did in the Leaf series, I wore my old Bruins est. 1924 hat....and everything was aaaaaalright again.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Super jealous.

Hope you wore some Pats gear :cool:

You’ll have to let us know how it was. I’m not in the Canton, Ohio area too often and will have to plan a special trip.

It was enjoyable - the staff even let us stay a half hour past closing which was nice.

Wasn't a fan of the 11-hour drive but stopping there made it worthwhile. There are only 5 nonstop flights from Logan to Columbus and both Southwest and Delta jacked the price up :rant:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Had an interesting evening talking with some CBJ hardcore fans.

For them, this is the best of times and the worst of times as they have SIX players on their roster who can go elsewhere on July 1.

CBJ has been in the NHL for 20 years and until now their biggest impact in the league is the netting in every arena after a young fan was killed by a puck.

HOCKEY; Girl, 13, Dies After Being Hit by Puck

CBJ was cannon fodder for the Red Wings and Blackhawks before they moved east 5 years ago and then had to deal with the Metro.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
I’d consider it for Marner. Guy is a greasy cheetah out there. Too bad his contract will be ridiculous thanks to boy wonder gm in Toronto.

Aside from that, I’d prefer Boston not trade him for spare parts ala every other lopsided trade they make involving a superstar.
I would rather have Pasta on his contract than Marner after he gets like 11 mil per year.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Take care of the puck.

Three bad turnovers. A massive PK failure. A crazy bounce.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Nice to see the PP being a focus at practice. The Jackets are doing a real god job of taking the bumper away from Bergy, that means the Points need to be more involved in firing shots at the net and the man down low taking the puck(Mojo/Debrusk) to the net

This is a great move for Pasta...Love the Coolman. Brings speed and some physical stuff.

Reactions: Lady Rhian and TCB

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I hope this is the moment those brutal defensive mistakes stop and they start rolling.

Go Boston Go!!!!

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
by the way, it's funny to me that people are so quick to trash Pasta & his 7 points but Bergeron & his 5 points gets a pass.

I love both guys like family, but neither guy is doing their job right now & if BOTH of them don't figure it out this team is sunk.

I do agree offense is needed from both but I think the reason why Bergy gets a pass is because he can still affect the outcome of a game like no other can when he's not scoring, do to his great defensive play and the fact that he always gives it his all.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I am starting to want the Bruins to lose by trying to play physical and not scoring goals because of you.

For all the posters who say that "there is nobody who says physical play is bad " and I'm using a straw man argument and being an a*****e when i pick on the Disney princess brigade I give you exhibit A of the "new" Bettman hockey fan.

No hitting, no fighting, nobody mean in the lineup and we all sing Kumbaya as the Hurricanes produce another post game display of idiocy. Like the slippery slope of American politics this is how it starts. Next bubble wrap and no slap shots because some one may get hurt.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
A friend of mine at work said he looked up pricing for the next two games and said unless you live in Ohio you couldn't get tickets from the arena.

Is anyone here going to either of the next two games ?

I would love to see some black and gold there.

Reactions: Lady Rhian and BMC

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah Boll's best days are behind him, happy to see Anderson not practicing, he has been a going concern.
Wow 88% Bruins fans think they win tonite in poll. What do they know that we don’t?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Wow 88% Bruins fans think they win tonite in poll. What do they know that we don’t?

What do you think old wise one ?:D

Sorry I couldn't chat after the last game. We wanted to catch the T as we weren't sure what time they stopped running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad