Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - 4/21 3:11 PM - JUST WIN BABY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
we will win tomorrow but lose game 7.
book it. leafs will choke under home crowd pressure tomorrow.

like wsh 2012 and
carolina 2009

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
my lines for tomorrow

marchand krejci pasta
debrusk bergeron johansson
heinen coyle kuhlman
nordstrom kuraly wagner

chara mcavoy
krug carlo
moore clifton

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I think if they win Game 6, they will go on to win Game 7. Just play that Game 2 style and it can be done.
Nothing would surprise me but performances in game 1 and game 5 were very troubling. The Leafs are going to be throwing everything at them tomorrow, if they survive that game and win will they have anything left in the tank for a game 7 . Let’s hope they do .

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
This series reminds me too much of 2014 against Montreal. Just not enough desire or emotion considering the opponent and circumstances (except game 2). Why aren’t even the 4th liners grinding and hitting? They don’t really do much else at all - at least bring that to inspire the rest of the team.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
This series reminds me too much of 2014 against Montreal. Just not enough desire or emotion considering the opponent and circumstances (except game 2). Why aren’t even the 4th liners grinding and hitting? They don’t really do much else at all - at least bring that to inspire the rest of the team.

Funny you mention that. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Reactions: Wiggleboom

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
There is always hope.
At a time like this I think back to the Bruin Habs series of 1994. Bruins lost to the Habs 1-0 in Boston in game 5 sending the series back to Montreal with the Habs holding a 3-2 series lead. At that point I could see no way the Bruins would be able to force a game 7 having to beat the Habs in Montreal. But sure enough, they did just that and smoked the Habs in game 7 with a decisive victory.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
At a time like this I think back to the Bruin Habs series of 1994. Bruins lost to the Habs 1-0 in Boston in game 5 sending the series back to Montreal with the Habs holding a 3-2 series lead. At that point I could see no way the Bruins would be able to force a game 7 having to beat the Habs in Montreal. But sure enough, they did just that and smoked the Habs in game 7 with a decisive victory.
didnt al iafrate get the winner in mtl???

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I really hope they invite this guy again to game 6... also a pregame team photo with the Leafs team ... just what the doctor ordered

BBW3cSZ.img

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Charlie is fired up.

We should all be too.

Like what I hear from Coyle too!

And heres...Cassidy

Bruce you dummy, this type of urgency should have been instilled prior to game 1!

I love McAvoy interview. He is 100 percent correct. These are the things the team must do. He sounds like a man ready to bring back this series for a game 7!

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Going for a run in the morning, and then my mom is dropping by with an Easter Basket for us - yes I’m 35 and my mom still gives me an Easter Basket which typically includes mimosa fixings, Lyndells half moon cookies, and an obscene amount of Reese’s eggs. Making a roast for dinner, plan to eat after the game.

Don’t ruin my dinner, Bruins. Just don’t.

Nothing worse than a angry Kate08, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad