Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - 4/21 3:11 PM - JUST WIN BABY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
No way

Over

I went to game 1 & 5 and was not impressed

The first line is off for any number of reasons and Cassidy doesn’t trust his bottom third of the forwards

Benching Heinen in the second pretty much wiped out his confidence

DeBrusk playing like he’s dinged up and maybe in the head

He’s playing 3 thirty something year olds heavy leaning on

Pastrnak being a major target

Babcock finally figured out only need to worry about McAvoy and to swarm and hit him

Rask was excellent last game can’t see him replicating

Rask historically not good day games at least when he doesn’t have stomach flu

Coach concerns me
First line concerns me
DeBrusk health concerns me
Rask concerns me tomorrow
Now I’m depressed if you have officially given up . That’s not you , what’s up with that ?

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Negativity isnt allowed. Either you believe and you're going to cheer the boys on, or you're not. Dont bring your "whelp its over" attitude and bad juju in here. I remember what it was like on here during the 2011 run. YOU MUST BELIEVE.

We will rise up. We will win tomorrow. Cause I refuse to think of anything else.

I like your style. Everyone in this Bruins forum wears their hearts on their sleeves for this team. We are all very passionate and show it in different ways, but you are right; positivity and having the right attitude always wins.

Reactions: jangerhofer and BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I like your style. Everyone in this Bruins forum wears their hearts on their sleeves for this team. We are all very passionate and show it in different ways, but you are right; positivity and having the right attitude always wins.

I'll admit though, I felt so defeated last night too. I was angry. Upset. Just over it. But then I pulled myself up and got myself back into fight mode. Its not ****** over. I've seen crazier things. I expect them to win tomorrow. Period. I dont want to see posts on here claiming its done, its, over. Its not. You wanna say that crap? Say it when the final horn goes off. Until then? Either support and believe or shhhhh.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Here's a big advantage we have: the Leafs don't play matinees. Like, EVER. That just seems so foreign to me, but they played one this year right after the new year. Likely to do with the HNIC schedule - I would think that would make it easier on the players, since you can easily get into a "rhythm".

Not complaining about the 3 PM start tomorrow at ALL. If anything, it's something we're used to, and quite good at. We're 7-2-1 in games that started at 4 PM ET or earlier.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Negativity isnt allowed. Either you believe and you're going to cheer the boys on, or you're not. Dont bring your "whelp its over" attitude and bad juju in here. I remember what it was like on here during the 2011 run. YOU MUST BELIEVE.

We will rise up. We will win tomorrow. Cause I refuse to think of anything else.
Cool. Game 2 was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad