Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - 4/21 3:11 PM - JUST WIN BABY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
There is nobody on Toronto playing great.

The games are not exciting.

Their goalie is not in the zone.

Tavares is invisible on the score board.

They are not at all physical.

How can anyone be losing a series to this team?
Because, ditto for the Bruins, just switch the names.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Because, ditto for the Bruins, just switch the names.
but the leafs are not losing the series

so that aint ditto

Bruins also have one great game.

Leafs have been poor to average in all 5 games.......yet lead ?

Strange. Just saying.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
He’s totally disappeared. Not good.

I thought the team was going to rally around that hit and take the leafs out in 5. But seems like no one cared to respond. Instead they are well on their way to backing out of the playoffs, with Kadri set to come back in the 2nd round.

He did his job, neutralized one of the better depth scorers for us from last years series.

Disappointing to see.

Reactions: Kate08

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I thought the team was going to rally around that hit and take the leafs out in 5. But seems like no one cared to respond. Instead they are well on their way to backing out of the playoffs, with Kadri set to come back in the 2nd round.

He did his job, neutralized one of the better depth scorers for us from last years series.

Disappointing to see.

I had the same thoughts. This group has, historically, rallied around those type of events. Instead of propelling them, it seems to have taken the wind out of their sails.

Frustrating to watch.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
@HotTakeIncoming

If DeBrusk, Backes, Acciari, MoJo, and Pasta were playing as well as Heinen and Coyle, the B’s would have already eliminated the Leafs.

Of all the disappointing players in the series, Heinen isn't near the top that's for sure.

If you take the average play throughout the series, I'd say Coyle has played it from near start to finish at playoff intensity.

Can't really say the same for the rest of the roster.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Going for a run in the morning, and then my mom is dropping by with an Easter Basket for us - yes I’m 35 and my mom still gives me an Easter Basket which typically includes mimosa fixings, Lyndells half moon cookies, and an obscene amount of Reese’s eggs. Making a roast for dinner, plan to eat after the game.

Don’t ruin my dinner, Bruins. Just don’t.

Orr Fourever

#Staysafe
Sponsor
Mar 27, 2018
The Wheat Province
Believe!

3sOvBs5.jpg
h0ckEKM.jpg

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Of all the disappointing players in the series, Heinen isn't near the top that's for sure.

If you take the average play throughout the series, I'd say Coyle has played it from near start to finish at playoff intensity.

I would agree that Coyle has been the most consistently good F for the B’s. I would have Krejci and Heinen behind him.

McAvoy has made some mistakes, but he has easily been the best D imo. Also, Rask has been more than good enough in this series to be leading if the team in front of him wasn’t mailing it in.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Coyle is my pick for playoff MVP, he's been oustanding.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Working out especially lifting weights helps with the process of of being a fan of this bi-polar team. I plan on doing it before the game tomorrow and then (protein filled) Easter dinner after the game. Hopefully it is Mr. Hyde that comes out for them tomorrow.

**and I can't forget to have some cookies

Last edited:
Reactions: Oates2Neely

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Negativity isnt allowed. Either you believe and you're going to cheer the boys on, or you're not. Dont bring your "whelp its over" attitude and bad juju in here. I remember what it was like on here during the 2011 run. YOU MUST BELIEVE.

We will rise up. We will win tomorrow. Cause I refuse to think of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad