Pre-Game Talk: ECQF G3 4/15 7:12 PM - THE BEAR wants home ice back - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
This day is going to be looooong. I have one call in the morning and one late in the day - that's a recipe for procrastination. Are the B's having a morning skate today? Wondering if Clifton, DeBrusk and Krug are ok.

Reactions: rfournier103

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
@Alicat I will post the GDT later today

Having a nice breakfast at Fran's on Yonge Street and the server came over and said 'I told the cook you were from Boston' :help:

Then she says Kadri should not be suspended as all he was doing was protecting our players from your gorillas. :rolleyes:

View attachment 214745

I wouldn't eat there then Fen! Sounds like she's a typical delusional leaf fan to me

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
finish every check but avoid the box, don't let their offense get into a groove on their home ice. Refs will be calling it tight

Hope the Bruins aren’t too tentative.

If there’s a call, kill the penalty. The refs will loosen up eventually later in the game. Just keep the lead or at worst keep it close till then.

Reactions: BMC and KrejciMVP

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Make a statement tonight. We're in their heads - don't let them get any confidence. Kinda bummed Kadri is going to be out. I think he's a way bigger asset for us than for them lol.

Hopefully we have as healthy a line up as we can. Let's go Bruins!!

uh, at the rate he was going he was going to hurt half our team. It's a blessing.

Reactions: Shoebottom88

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Pressure is on the boys in blue to respond at home IMO.

I'm feeling real good about this series now.

Rooney does not help the cause however. You kind of knew this one was coming.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Pressure is on the boys in blue to respond at home IMO.

I'm feeling real good about this series now.

Rooney does not help the cause however. You kind of knew this one was coming.

We just need to play our game.
No matter who we play or who's the referees

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Lmfao I can't believe they actually put Rooney in this game, could the "goal" be any more obvious? I'd bet the house that we get a minimum, 5 PK's tonight.

Shoebottom88

Feb 4, 2019
@Alicat I will post the GDT later today

Having a nice breakfast at Fran's on Yonge Street and the server came over and said 'I told the cook you were from Boston' :help:

Then she says Kadri should not be suspended as all he was doing was protecting our players from your gorillas. :rolleyes:

View attachment 214745
Looks yummy, but I still wouldn’t eat it. Did you tip her? Canadians are mostly nice, except when it comes to delusional leaf fans lol

Reactions: BMC and Fenway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad