GDT: ECQF 3: FLYERS (a) vs. Canadiens (h) at Toronto, Sunday, Aug. 16, 2020, 8:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I would like to abandon the idea that limited ice time doesn't matter in games, let alone games in an elimination series.
Let's be clear here.

Limited icetime doesn't matter and bottom of the lineup guys can be extremely flawed...

... unless its Frost and then suddenly it does matter and we absolutely can't risk any mistakes.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Uh, Farabee posted a xGF of 8.33% last game, I don't think Stewart ever played that bad!
Sometimes you have to give a kid a game off to clear their head.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbythebrain

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm glad people are slowly starting to realize our staff are a joke. I know the second we win another game they'll be infallible gods again, but at least we're chipping away at that nonsense.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Uh, Farabee posted a xGF of 8.33% last game, I don't think Stewart ever played that bad!
Sometimes you have to give a kid a game off to clear their head.
Just take him off the top line and put him in the bottom 6 that desperately needs another offensive weapon. No need to bench him.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Just take him off the top line and put him in the bottom 6 that desperately needs another offensive weapon. No need to bench him.

IFFFFFFFFFF he’s out, and that would be beyond stupid, Raffl must be in.

Who knows what line will be then.

I put JVR with Couts tho if he’s in

Reactions: TheKingPin

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
TK banging his stick for Oskar is awesome. Kid gets 2 points tonight, bank on it.

You have to think TK will be the most energized from this. Hopefully he’s all over the ice.

I like JVR with Couts too. Every line should have a guy that drives the net and screens Price as a default. Others join in when they can.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017

ew no jvr can stay with Hayes or bottom 6 with Laughton. Jvr, who has made some questionable passes and non shots, can play with puck hog Hayes and just drive the net.

g-couts-tk pleeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeee. That line dominates and right now they are just going to send the danault line+Weber with last change. Spread the wealth

g-couts-tk
Jvr-Hayes-pitlick
Farabee-Laughton-Voracek
Raffl-grant-nak

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
You have to think TK will be the most energized from this. Hopefully he’s all over the ice.

I like JVR with Couts too. Every line should have a guy that drives the net and screens Price as a default. Others join in when they can.

JVR Couts Jake
Giroux Hayes TK

Flyers Time

May 4, 2012
I'm glad people are slowly starting to realize our staff are a joke. I know the second we win another game they'll be infallible gods again, but at least we're chipping away at that nonsense.
The coaching staff that has the Flyers as the number 1 seed in the East is a joke? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad