OT: Eastside Hockey Manager Releases New Game

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
So conflicted about getting this. I know I'll enjoy the hell out of it but I also know that I won't even bother to touch my FM2014 save that I spent so much time in if I do :laugh:

JayB

May 30, 2012
How i uptade the game ? "Update Changelist for EHM:EA 15.0.1b"? Rosters?

santapore

Oct 11, 2010
stupid question but...i kicked berude but i dont find how to hire another coach..?

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
stupid question but...i kicked berude but i dont find how to hire another coach..?

Its quite hidden (just like the ahl affiliates) - under "Scouting," the first menu that shows up is "Player search." But once youre there, you should also see "Staff search" in the upper sub-menu where you can filter out any un/employed staffers in the world

santapore

Oct 11, 2010
Its quite hidden (just like the ahl affiliates) - under "Scouting," the first menu that shows up is "Player search." But once youre there, you should also see "Staff search" in the upper sub-menu where you can filter out any un/employed staffers in the world

thanks dude:) find it.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
Finally got all the logos/player faces/rosters working. Missing some prospects like Ghost and Sanheim's pictures, but other than that I'm looking pretty good now.

Also want to remind everyone that if you downloaded the latest rosters that the Flyers DO NOT have their 1st round pick OR Tampa's. Tampa Bay controls all them as well as their 3rd that we should have. Simple fix is when you start to create your normal GM for the Flyers and then one for Tampa and just offer them to the Flyers in a trade then switch to your Flyers GM(click the dropdown at the top with your Tampa GM's name and near the bottom is a Switch GM button) and accept the trade in your mail, switch back to Tampa and confirm it. Once you confirm it you can retire the Tampa GM(same process as switching between GM's but it is the very bottom option I believe) and you're all set. Tampa even signs Yzerman to be GM after you retire.

Thanks to Oranges for bringing this to my attention.

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010
What will become of Prongo once he has gotten O'Reilly, Ryan, Weber, and Babcock on the Flyers?

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
embarrassing question: i'm doing the TB draft pick swap but I have no clue how to make a trade, i've been looking for 20 minutes, lol. where is the trade page?

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
embarrassing question: i'm doing the TB draft pick swap but I have no clue how to make a trade, i've been looking for 20 minutes, lol. where is the trade page?

If you're controlling Tampa just go to the standings and click on the Flyers. Click the actions button in the top right and one of your options is propose a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad