OT: Eastside Hockey Manager Releases New Game

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
How are you guys playing with the actual roster? I just downloaded it through steam and when starting a career with Philly it has all these made up names

EDIT: just saw the read me on page 1! duurrrr

Last edited:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
How are you guys playing with the actual roster? I just downloaded it through steam and when starting a career with Philly it has all these made up names

You have to download a database that can be found on ehmtheblueline.com and add to a folder in the game. There is a "Read Me" file with the download on how to proceed.

I will purchase this game come weekend. Always been a fan of FM.

UKFlyers

Dec 28, 2011
It was \data\pictures\players in the EHM 07 - but this one does not even exist in the new EHM so I am not sure if simply creating such directory would work. I dont have the files so I can not try

It does. I just took the folder, I think it's just called players in the download anyway, put it in pictures and it works.

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
As someone who worked on all three previous NHL EHM versions, this came as amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing news today. I'd honestly pay $200 for this game without hesitation, at least if it came with a fully updated DB and a few more leagues.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My tank is strong. Started 3-0-0, i'm now 9-16-3 and in 29th place. The damn Penguins are doing what Penguins do and are taking, they're 28th. My goalies or it might be my defense too are down right awful. Mason is 4-11-2 3.69 GAA and .891 and Emery is 5-5-1 3.44 and .901. I'm enjoying my time playing the game though. Far and beyond better than Be A GM mode. Four goals against are pretty much guaranteed with Mason.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is this basically the follow up or like-version of the old EHM?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Flyers are extremely unhappy with my performance and if things don't improve they may have to move on the fans calls for my resignation. Thanks a lot fans. I do exactly what HF wants the Flyers to do and they still hate me.

Uh oh. "Philadelphia Flyers fans have bombarded team message boards with complaints about XXX XXX's poor handling of team affairs."

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
This brought back a lot of sim league memories...

Those leagues were so damn addicting, havent been in them for like 3 or 4 years.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
The Flyers are extremely unhappy with my performance and if things don't improve they may have to move on the fans calls for my resignation. Thanks a lot fans. I do exactly what HF wants the Flyers to do and they still hate me.

Uh oh. "Philadelphia Flyers fans have bombarded team message boards with complaints about XXX XXX's poor handling of team affairs."

I know I've posted some pretty nasty stuff about you. Just resign already! ;)

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I've been in a lot, mainly with the same people mostly from Canada.

I actually wonder if they still have them running, although I just don't have anywhere near the time to devote to it any more.

Were they player based or team based?

Just wondering because I'm an admin at one of the largest player based sim leagues and was going to attempt to recruit you :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad