OT: Eastside Hockey Manager Releases New Game

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Already traded Grossmann for San Jose's 2nd Round Pick and a 7th. When I proposed the deal it has a little area for assistant's to let their thoughts be known. Craig Berube said that the deal was awful and laughable for the Flyers. IT'S SO REALISTIC!

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
I'm not familiar with PC gaming at all, but does early access mean I'd have to pay for it again if they come out with a finished product?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm not familiar with PC gaming at all, but does early access mean I'd have to pay for it again if they come out with a finished product?

It essentially is the "finished product" It isn't like a beta, it's a polished product. They released it but are going to continue to work on it as time goes by. Whether they'll charge you again when the "non early access" version is released.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
With the way NHL 15 tanked for me in my eyes, this could be a game i would be interested in. It looks like it'll run on my laptop too. sweet

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
It essentially is the "finished product" It isn't like a beta, it's a polished product. They released it but are going to continue to work on it as time goes by. Whether they'll charge you again when the "non early access" version is released.

I see, thanks for the explanation I'm going to give it a shot.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Heading into the season and the Flyers are projected to be the worst team in the league. Lulz. Guess I am tanking for McDavid.

Also, I started with the 2014-15 season, one of the cool features is that you can go back all the way to like 1975 I think and run the team.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
i'm definitely getting this. looks really fun. is the NHL/other leagues to get licensed players and stuff easy to download and install into this?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hey Flyers, stop winning. You're messing up my tank. Started 3-0-0, and was down by 3 with 14 minutes left against the Habs and won in OT. Lost Coots for ten days too. Schenn has 7 points in 3 games. Stop messing up my Tank.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
Yeah, it's really simple. You just need to download the file in the link and put it where it says to. Just open the Read Me and it'll walk you through it.

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13590

I think it should be illegal to be a 21 year old who doesn't understand PC games and the PC in general as much as I do. I downloaded the rosters and everything and when I try and open the Read Me file it tells me to pick the encoding that makes the document readable; only problem is none of them become readable. Can anybody help me? lol

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Cola got injured 5 games into the season, never saw that coming..

Heatley seems to be quite good and cheap pick up for the second line in this game, 7 points (3+4) in 11 after October - on a line with Lehterä and Nyquist (as I said, I started with a fantasy draft)

I think it should be illegal to be a 21 year old who doesn't understand PC games and the PC in general as much as I do. I downloaded the rosters and everything and when I try and open the Read Me file it tells me to pick the encoding that makes the document readable; only problem is none of them become readable. Can anybody help me? lol

The shortest and I guess the most accurate description of what the ReadMe tells you to do - simply open the game folder (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Eastside Hockey Manager), from there go to Data\Database - and just open the archive with the database and drag and drop the "TBL Rosters v7.3" folder into the Database folder

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Yeah, that's gibberish to me haha. Did you unzip the file when it was downloaded?

UKFlyers

Dec 28, 2011
I've been patiently waiting for FHM to sort out its massive issues, so this is huge news. Guess it'll be the end for those guys though. Can't wait to dive in. SI really know what they're doing with games, and they've come a long way since 2007 (though that game remains great). If they bring out a full version, you can guarantee it'll be insanely good.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
Does anyone know which directory you put the player face images in?

the file doesn't come with a readme. just like a thousand pictures.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Does anyone know which directory you put the player face images in?

the file doesn't come with a readme. just like a thousand pictures.

It was \data\pictures\players in the EHM 07 - but this one does not even exist in the new EHM so I am not sure if simply creating such directory would work. I dont have the files so I can not try

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad