E3 2018 - Conferences start June 9th - Full Schedule in Post #1

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I would give a lot of money for this.
It's a shame it's never gonna happen. They'll try to find a way to make swordplay fun and focus on combat in whatever new game that comes out, when its actually really nice not having to worry about each individual fight.

What I REALLY want is a movie set in this time period. There's so much Jedi and sith history to pull from, absolutely no reason to be stuck on one family in the universe.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
It's a shame it's never gonna happen. They'll try to find a way to make swordplay fun and focus on combat in whatever new game that comes out, when its actually really nice not having to worry about each individual fight.

What I REALLY want is a movie set in this time period. There's so much Jedi and sith history to pull from, absolutely no reason to be stuck on one family in the universe.

I'd agree with you, but honestly I'm not a big fan of what they've been doing with the newest Star Wars movies so I don't know what to think. :laugh:

They aren't bad or anything (well I maintain Rogue One was terrible until the last battle - probably a discussion for another place and time), but I'm just not in love with them like I was with the originals.

To be fair, I've always liked KOTOR leaps and bounds more than any other Star Wars content, so that would certainly help.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
It's been a loooong time since I have been this nervous because of a Nintendo Direct.

Still praying for the return of certain Melee mechanics in Smash 5. Eventhough I will most likely be disappointed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad