E3 2018 - Conferences start June 9th - Full Schedule in Post #1

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Did they? I come out less impressed with Spiderman. More confused with Death Stranding. Still luke warm on GoT.

Last of us looked amazing though.

Yeah nothing changed though I didn’t see TLOU

I’m buying Spider-Man. Didn’t really care for it at this E3 you can’t show much more.

GOT looks good but the ratings need to be good. And Death Stranding is still.. what?

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
They announced like 5 games for VR..

But again nothing that’s a real push forward was kind of the point. Nothing that’s going to sell VRs. These one hour indie demos that are called games aren’t going to do anything.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
They announced Nioh 2 and that new Remedy game which people will like a lot. I thought it was pretty good, but not as good as Sony usually is.

I want to play Nioh but my backlog is so big atm. Still playing God of War. Then I want to do KOTOR from gamepass.

Still have Bloodborne and a few others in line that I already own.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Did they? I come out less impressed with Spiderman. More confused with Death Stranding. Still luke warm on GoT.

Last of us looked amazing though.
GoT?

Death Stranding isn't even going to make sense when you buy it. It's Kojima with no strings.

Spiderman is what it is. It's Batman. You like or hate them. I like them.

Nioh, Last of Us, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil 2 are all huge for me.

Ghosts looked beautiful.

Feel like I'm missing something too.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
But again nothing that’s a real push forward was kind of the point. Nothing that’s going to sell VRs. These one hour indie demos that are called games aren’t going to do anything.
Beat Saber will sell VRs. Game is f***ing unreal.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
I want to play Nioh but my backlog is so big atm. Still playing God of War. Then I want to do KOTOR from gamepass.

Still have Bloodborne and a few others in line that I already own.
Yea finish GoW for sure, it's really good. Bloodborne should be next on your list. I tried the Nioh beta and didn't really like it, not for me.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
GoT?

Death Stranding isn't even going to make sense when you buy it. It's Kojima with no strings.

Spiderman is what it is. It's Batman. You like or hate them. I like them.

Nioh, Last of Us, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil 2 are all huge for me.

Ghosts looked beautiful.

Feel like I'm missing something too.

GoT = Ghost of Japanese word I don't know how to spell because I havent seen it in text often enough.

If you love everything they did then that's awesome. Different opinions by different people. That's all it is.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Yea finish GoW for sure, it's really good. Bloodborne should be next on your list. I tried the Nioh beta and didn't really like it, not for me.

Honestly I'm milking God of War because I dont want to finish it and not have more to look forward too story wise lol

I'm damn near them end. Just broke the 2 chains if you know where that is relative to the end game.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The new Remedy game looked interesting, but Quantum Break sucked so I'd have to see more to really know.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
It got delayed I’m pretty sure.

I dont think it got delayed as much as it was just never meant to be here. Gearbox's CEO said a couple weeks ago it wasnt going to be here. No one knew if he was being serious or not.

I wish they hadnt wasted time with that stupid Battleborn game. We'd likely have BL3 now

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
E3 for me so far:

Day ones: Forza Horizon 4, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us 2
Boxing Day: Spiderman
Wait and see/too far off: Control, Cyberpunk, Beyond Good and Evil 2, Session

You guys?

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I dont think it got delayed as much as it was just never meant to be here. Gearbox's CEO said a couple weeks ago it wasnt going to be here. No one knew if he was being serious or not.

I wish they hadnt wasted time with that stupid Battleborn game. We'd likely have BL3 now

I heard that 2k said an unannounced game was delayed. Nobody knew if that meant borderlands or bioshock or something completely different though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad