E3 2018 - Conferences start June 9th - Full Schedule in Post #1

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I doubt Melee players give a **** about anything other than an HD remake of Melee. My money would be on this game replacing Smash 4 competitively while Melee players keep playing Melee, because they hate everything else.

The competitive smash scene is incredibly obnoxious.

I just want to goof around with it online since the days of playing at home with friends as passed. Voice chat would be nice since Fortnite is using it

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
8FB3747C-26D4-4488-BD1B-BBB48195A225.jpeg

When Animal Crossing isn’t announced.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Went kind of buck wild on all the E3 sales. My wallet is hurting and there's still 2-3 I'm really considering picking up.

Also, how crazy is it that we're all so excited about a remake? I honestly think that and Octopath are my most anticipated games coming out of this E3

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008

In other samurai news.

Been waiting for this for a looooong time. I've said it a million times, souls should not have stats period. Item and magic (and maybe health) upgrades are all you need, follow the Zelda formula

It's so frustrating having half of the weapons locked off behind stat requirements. Yes you can respec in ds3, but it's still a hassle especially if you're not sure if you actually want to use the weapon or spell.

Last edited:

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
I'm still somewhat torn on the new Smash Bros. On one hand, I still enjoy hearing about the new game and the changes/updates, but on the other hand I quickly became so disinterested with the WiiU version, that IDK if I'll even buy this new edition.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Been waiting for this for a looooong time. I've said it a million times, souls should not have stats period. Item and magic (and maybe health) upgrades are all you need, follow the Zelda formula

It's so frustrating having half of the weapons locked off behind stat requirements. Yes you can respec in ds3, but it's still a hassle especially if you're not sure if you actually want to use the weapon or spell.
Apparently theres no weapons or armor in sekiro either, and its also a more open world than other souls game. Im really interested in this

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Interview with Phil Spencer (MS/Xbox). At 25 min he talks some about PC gaming and how they sort of not respected PC gamers due to the "Games for Windows live"/Xbox Live.

While I'm very happy about Xbox bringing more and more games to PC, the Xbox app does need a rework. It's pretty tacked on right now.

Good to hear they are going to try and address it, because I think there's a lot of potential there. They have the Windows advantage, and they may as well use it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->