Dzingel (Alarm) Bells

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
This is a weird thread....Dzinger has been great. Why a separate thread because one guy here doesn't like the player?

Reactions: Gesus

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Yeah we need to get him gone at TDL or lose him in the off season. He’s not going to warrant anything above $6 IMO.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
This is a weird thread....Dzinger has been great. Why a separate thread because one guy here doesn't like the player?
Apparently quite a few posters dont like him if you look at this thread. Which is shocking to me but its the internet and people love to go against the grain. The team loses more and more talent then people get upset or wonder why the team is bad. Then they want to get rid of more and more talent as the solution.

Reactions: BondraTime

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Apparently quite a few posters dont like him if you look at this thread. Which is shocking to me but its the internet and people love to go against the grain. The team loses more and more talent then people get upset or wonder why the team is bad. Then they want to get rid of more and more talent as the solution.
You can both like him and think the right move is to trade him. To me it’s obvious he should be moved before a new deal.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Hes our worst defensive forward by far, guy just doesnt give a shit or hes just incompetent, trade him imo, hes right there with ceci, pyatt and andy for me for our worst players that i want traded/off the team

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Can't wait till we develop our next top 6 forward and then turn on him and then criticise him when he's up for a market level deal.

It's going to be very dark when Stone isn't here to inflate others numbers as he's currently doing and done every year for the last 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Yourkeyparka

Oct 15, 2010
Is he hurt right now?

No he's just ineffecive without someone feeding him and his defensive coverage is abysmal. Failed to cover the point on the first Habs goal. Not an intelligent player. Assets are speed and shot. Not worth anywhere near $5 million a year for Ottawa - which he can get from someone else as UFA. Trade him for a 1st to Carolina.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
No he's just ineffecive without someone feeding him and his defensive coverage is abysmal. Failed to cover the point on the first Habs goal. Not an intelligent player. Assets are speed and shot. Not worth anywhere near $5 million a year for Ottawa - which he can get from someone else as UFA. Trade him for a 1st to Carolina.

I think he looks way slower than he did in years passed. Maybe a groin injury or something? Doesn't have the same wheels.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Noticed that too. Sort of coasting instead of skating hard when not in posession.
Yeah. Kind of looks like he's not getting full leg extension when skating. He's skating all hunched over like Boedker and that's not a good thing.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Can't wait till we develop our next top 6 forward and then turn on him and then criticise him when he's up for a market level deal.

It's going to be very dark when Stone isn't here to inflate others numbers as he's currently doing and done every year for the last 4.
Another fact people ignore constantly. Do they think White and Tkachuk are going to produce like this when he is gone? I mean half the board wanted to get rid of him after the playoff run in 2017 when he was clearly playing very injured. Likely the same people that want to get rid of Dzingel.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
8476288-20433-eventmap-all.png

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Another fact people ignore constantly. Do they think White and Tkachuk are going to produce like this when he is gone? I mean half the board wanted to get rid of him after the playoff run in 2017 when he was clearly playing very injured. Likely the same people that want to get rid of Dzingel.
How is that a fact? Some of us don’t think stone will be gone. I think he is going to be signed.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
How is that a fact? Some of us don’t think stone will be gone. I think he is going to be signed.
Its a fact he elevates his linemates point totals and play. I know you want to argue but that wasnt my point at all. I think they missed their chance to sign him and I think they are to cheap. He is my favorite sen ever tied with Hossa i would be devasted if he is traded. I just cant ignore the facts I dont think its likely he re-signs.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Its a fact he elevates his linemates point totals and play. I know you want to argue but that wasnt my point at all. I think they missed their chance to sign him and I think they are to cheap. He is my favorite sen ever tied with Hossa i would be devasted if he is traded. I just cant ignore the facts I dont think its likely he re-signs.
No you’re right, I didn’t see what you were replying to exactly. It is a fact he elevates other players. I thought you meant it was a fact he will be gone, which I do not agree with. IMO he’d already be gone if they were not going to sign him.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
No you’re right, I didn’t see what you were replying to exactly. It is a fact he elevates other players. I thought you meant it was a fact he will be gone, which I do not agree with. IMO he’d already be gone if they were not going to sign him.

I hope you're right. You gotta think his price is going up though unfortunately.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Dzingel is a great player, that's not what's being/nor should be discussed.

What should be discussed is we won't be able to afford him + we need help elsewhere more importantly that his value can help with.

Yourkeyparka

Oct 15, 2010
Dzingel is a great player, that's not what's being/nor should be discussed.

What should be discussed is we won't be able to afford him + we need help elsewhere more importantly that his value can help with.

Not sure about great....but your second point is pure logic.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00