Dreger: Dumba & Brodin asking price is No.1 Center

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
I would love to see a deal with the main pieces being Dumba or Brodin to the Habs for Max Domi. Not sure what the other pieces that would need to be included would be.
I think it makes sense too.

I don't see a trade like that happening now anyways. Will happen in June (Bergevin's special) if it's Dumba, in July if it's Brodin (with an agreement on an extension beforehand).

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
according to the leafs board kerfoot, dermott and bracco should be more than an enough.

I mean kerfoot is a 2C, dermott is a top 4 d and bracco is an elite prospect.

Minnesota would be so dumb to turn that down. :sarcasm:
Go quote those posts sens fan.

Yet another non-Leafs fan posting stuff just so people can crap on Leafs fans.....god dam this stuff is getting old.

"Hey everybody!! Look at me!!! I made another lame joke about Leafs fans!! Give me your likes!! Aren't i great!!!"

Last edited:

Mar 26, 2010
Jones fetched a low-end 1C with contract issues.

Neither Dumba nor Brodin are remotely close to Jones in value.
Not even close. That is why neither of the 2 mediocre D men will be traded.

I think both teams asked for that demented price because they though Toronto was desperate and would pay the ransom :laugh:. What makes it even funnier is that, it backfired.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Uh huh, and you just saw a Sens fan offer it...i can assure that a lot of the times you are seeing those types of proposals, they aren't from TO fans.

It’s all over the trade thread on the Leafs subforum...

I don’t care that it’s there. It doesn’t offend me. That’s your fanbases place to be more biased towards your own teams assets. Just as any team sub forum is for that team.

But it’s there, as he said, and as you’re denying that it is.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
Go quote those posts sens fan.

Yet another non-Leafs fan posting stuff just so people can crap on Leafs fans.....god dam this stuff is getting old.

"Hey everybody!! Look at me!!! I made another lame joke about Leafs fans!! Give me your likes!! Aren't i great!!!"

Here you go. I found this in the last 3 pages. I wonder how much more I could find if I digged a little more.:

Not to mention the number of people that are agreeing with it. Maybe you should go take a look and count yourself.

Dermott, bracco and AJ/kerfoot not enough for dumba? then bye bye dumba he is not worth any more than that and that may even be an overpayment.

Dermott and Johnsson could very likely get you late 1st round picks if sold seperately, Kerfoot youd have to a 2nd perhaps a 6th going with kerfoot or something like that. So 1st, 1st and a 3rd (lets say 3rd for arguments sake) that is alot to pay for a dman who isnt as great as many believe he is

edit: oops calculated that all wrong haha, Kerfoot or johnsson of course.

So bracco instead, there is no way bracco has lost value at all. He was a 2nd round pick he should still be worth a 2nd round pick. 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Dermott, Bracco, Kerfoot) still too much for dumba

Lebrun, Friedman, Mirtle and Russo all have mentioned Dumba to the Leafs now.

There has to be a strong fire there. No clue if it gets done, but clearly it’s something we are looking at.

Russo throwing out Kerfoot is interesting.

Does Kerfoot + Dermott + ????? get close? It’s clear the Wild aren’t hot on Dumba right now

Kapanen, Dermott, Kerfoot, Bracco.
Any of those in a package can get you something good.

I'm not the biggest Dumba fan... but if the cost is only Kerfoot + (no 2020 2nd, robertson or the swedish D), it's ok

Dumba is a bit of chicken with head cut off type dman isnt he? ive seen wild posters call him Dumba(ss) ALOT is he really. I think id rather hang onto liljegren tbh, and ive also read dumba isnt actually that great at D anyway whats the point in more of the same?

here is the best id offer

Edit: Kerfoot, Bracco and dermott. If thats a no im out. thats a hell of a package if they want more then we move on, someone may pay more than that but they'd be stupid to do it

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

I don’t care that it’s there. It doesn’t offend me. That’s your fanbases place to be more biased towards your own teams assets. Just as any team sub forum is for that team.

Ok, so we are now allowed to scour team specific forums and drag those posts here for the amusement of others? Excellent....hang on, i'll be right back.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Ok, so we are now allowed to scour team specific forums and drag those posts here for the amusement of others? Excellent....hang on, i'll be right back.

You probably won’t find too many mentions of the Leafs but enjoy your scouring. See you back here in a bit.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

Quite honestly, i was kidding. I don't go into any other teams forums...except recently to the Blues one to give my best wishes for Jaybo.

My point was, they are subforums for a reason...

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Here you go. I found this in the last 3 pages. I wonder how much more I could find if I digged a little more.:

Not to mention the number of people that are agreeing with it. Maybe you should go take a look and count yourself.
Kudos...glad you brought forth posts from the Leafs subforum to the main board. Now everyone can give you those likes you crave.

I said "quote those posts"...as in, if you disagree with them, confront the person that posted it.

Reactions: SwissLeaf

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
Kudos...glad you brought forth posts from the Leafs subforum to the main board. Now everyone can give you those likes you crave.

Thanks. Maybe you should delete the comments you made since it's clear how wrong you were. :laugh:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Domi + Harris could make sense for Brodin. Perhaps Minny holds out for a bit more, which is understandable.

Last edited:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Thanks. Maybe you should delete the comments you made since it's clear how wrong you were. :laugh:
Nope...you want to go onto the Leafs forum and drag posts to the main boards...that's on you. Although isn't there a rule about that on this site?

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
Nope...you want to go onto the Leafs forum and drag posts to the main boards...that's on you. Although isn't there a rule about that on this site?

I wasn't dragging anything. You asked for proof and I showed it. Not to mention you said there was nothing and there was.

I wanted to see what everyone else thought about it. I mean if such a massive fanbase think's it's fair it totally has to be right?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

who’s this clown?

You should learn how to read man. The post you quoted is me saying that’s all I’d offer and that if the wild don’t want it it’s fine

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I wasn't dragging anything. You asked for proof and I showed it. Not to mention you said there was nothing and there was.

I wanted to see what everyone else thought about it. I mean if such a massive fanbase think's it's fair it totally has to be right?
Incorrect. I said "quote those posts"....as in, if you disagree, take it up with the person who posted it. You decided to go with "Lookit me!!!! I am going to make another stupid joke about Leafs fans!!! Like my post guys!!! Come on everyone!!! Lookit me!!!!"

For the record, i don't need you to prove shit to me...your posts are all the proof i need.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

no it means that this fan base isn’t that high on a player? I know In your echo chamber of the whole sens fan base you and the other 6 guys may agree you don’t want a player for a certain cost. It’s the same here but just a lot more people

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
Incorrect. I said "quote those posts"....as in, if you disagree, take it up with the person who posted it. You decided to go with "Lookit me!!!! I am going to make another stupid joke about Leafs fans!!! Like my post guys!!! Come on everyone!!! Lookit me!!!!"

For the record, i don't need you to prove **** to me...your posts are all the proof i need.

You should probably go back to school since you don't know what quote means.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
no it means that this fan base isn’t that high on a player? I know In your echo chamber of the whole sens fan base you and the other 6 guys may agree you don’t want a player for a certain cost. It’s the same here but just a lot more people

There's a difference between not wanting a player and acting like he's not worth that much. Leaf fans act like dumba is crap yet they still want him.

Example: I would offer this for him but I know that's not enough but I don't want to give more.

Not: This is the max I would give. This is already more than fair/overpayment.

Which one do you see?

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
You should probably go back to school since you don't know what quote means.
Jesus...one more on the ignore list i guess. Good luck on your quest for likes....bashing the Leafs is a good way to go about it.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
There's a difference between not wanting a player and acting like he's not worth that much. Leaf fans act like dumba is crap yet they still want him.

Example: I would offer this for him but I know that's not enough but I don't want to give more.

Not: This is the max I would give. This is already more than fair/overpayment.

Which one do you see?

i don’t particularly want him, I’ve seen others the same. More than I offered to me is an overpayment because I don’t really care if we get him or not.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If a leaf fan did this in any other team board insta ban. This clown is onto page 3.

Leafs posters got bans for liking posts in the bruins forum last season. Likes! but this desperado looking for attention hangs around with no warnings or anything?

This is the trade board?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad