Speculation: Draft Pick Watch/Lottery Tracker 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
The first and only time I'll touch the simulator. You're welcome.

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.20.24 AM.png

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
For those whom want the best odds at Jack Hughes, just a word of advice: lottery odds in the bottom 2 look unrealistic. The Senators, despite what Dorion said earlier in the year, are not a team and the Kings have simultaneously fallen apart and quit. Detroit is behind 2-0 as well early in the 2nd period.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
For those whom want the best odds at Jack Hughes, just a word of advice: lottery odds in the bottom 2 look unrealistic. The Senators, despite what Dorion said earlier in the year, are not a team and the Kings have simultaneously fallen apart and quit. Detroit is behind 2-0 as well early in the 2nd period.
It's all luck. Get the best odds we can and let divine intervention take over. Hopefully it doesn't bobby Ryan us.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Yeah, 3rd or 4th lowest spots are most likely where we end up. Ottawa, LA, Detroit all look as sucky as the ducks... only hope is the lottery but very unlikely. So probably no Hughes or Kaako... Likely we pass on Vasili even though he’s the most dynamic offensive player after the top 2...

Sounds like Cozens to me... but I always fear players who have a hockey awareness issue...

Dach would be interesting if he had better skating... I’m for Zegras if he’s anywhere close to being Barzal.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
LA/Detroit/Ottawa not even showing up to play in tonights games.

At least Ottawa got out to a 2-0 lead and the Red Wings looked like they were getting back into the game until Montreal took a 2-0 lead and took the air out of the balloon. The Kings never even got on the plane from Tampa last night.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
It wasn't all bad. We want San Jose to lose and St. Louis to remain in that perfect number 20 spot, which they did. Lots of games affecting us now.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
It wasn't all bad. We want San Jose to lose and St. Louis to remain in that perfect number 20 spot, which they did. Lots of games affecting us now.
I wonder if the Ducks play the Blues again this year, it could end up being a must win game.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Were just not LA and Ottawa bad.
Actually, we have been. We have the worst record the last couple months I believe in the entire league. And the goal differential is the worst in the league over the course of the season

The Ducks just happen to have lucked into winning 5-6 games that they had no business winning early in the year. And that's going to be the difference

Reactions: Getz2perry

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Actually, we have been. We have the worst record the last couple months I believe in the entire league. And the goal differential is the worst in the league over the course of the season

The Ducks just happen to have lucked into winning 5-6 games that they had no business winning early in the year. And that's going to be the difference
Gibsoned*

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
There was no huge disappointment when Hampus was picked, at worst it was "Who is that guy? I'll trust our scouts".

I know but this wasn't a draft with so many high end rated forwards/defenders. Most of them were projected longer term projects.

11Justin93

Sep 27, 2011
The true tanks have begun. Here is what NJ is trotting out tonight:

God damn. We are going to need to recall Street and Sustr if we have any hope of competing with that. Can we get Carlyle back for the rest of the year too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad