Speculation: Draft Pick Watch/Lottery Tracker 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
The most important part of a tank is the slogan. Lose for Hughes seems a little too obvious though.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Devils win and have leapfrogged for the time being. Now with the 3rd pick pre-lottery.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Rot for Turcotte
Losens for Cozens
Slack for Dach
Play like Kakka for kakko
Lowen for Bowen

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
It's Lose for Hughes, come on. These slogans are almost always bad and this one's perfect, we're not in a position to be above perfect. Not when Fail for Nail doesn't even technically rhyme(neither does Fallin for Dahlin) and is one of the better ones.

Reactions: eternalbedhead

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Detroit/LA/NJ/EDM

Those are the teams we need to win games right now.

I’m not sure how feasible it is to catch Ottawa, but we’ll certainly do our best, I’d imagine

Don't know anymore. Call it an overreaction to the last couple games, but we might win a bit more than those teams.

Now I'm rooting for the teams around that 2nd tier to start extending their gap. Teams like Arizona/Chicago/Colorado/Vancouver/Minnesota to pull 4-6 points ahead with games in hand. Of course, head-to-head is going to determine a lot of what happens down the stretch.

Meanwhile, the Kings put in another garbage effort for the first 40 before trying to rally in the 3rd. They lost again. Seems they tried to make their push at the same time St. Louis and Chicago did, lost ground and are now packing it in. They make me very optimistic about the Ducks provided they don't end up with Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad