Speculation: Does Alex Nylander make the team out of camp?

Does Alex Nylander break camp with the Blackhawks?

• Yes

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Not Perlini

easily agree out of those three if it comes down to that. you can even see it in Perlini's interview about his deal on the hawks site.

the guy is lethargic at best and his personaand body language certainly screams that he is disinterested compared to others IMO

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Sikura Sikura Sikura. Well I hope at least.

Although, if Dach makes the roster as 3C, I think neither of the three will be on opening night roster. He could be added to the race as 4th guy too.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Musto isn’t the only one that has aggressively **** on Perlini, or I’m not the only one who wants Perlini to make it so bad?

The former. Well technically you can say both. Perlini is the one guy half the board likes or doesn't like. There isn't a consensus on him.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
easily agree out of those three if it comes down to that. you can even see it in Perlini's interview about his deal on the hawks site.

the guy is lethargic at best and his personaand body language certainly screams that he is disinterested compared to others
IMO

We’re still using this to measure a player’s on-ice motivation?

Some people simply aren’t good in front of cameras, that’s a fact and it has no impact on their actual professional ability.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
The former. Well technically you can say both. Perlini is the one guy half the board likes or doesn't like. There isn't a consensus on him.

Musto is more aggressively anti-Perlini than almost everyone on this board because he somehow sees Perlini as a threat to the legacy of his spank material — Dylan Strome

Reactions: BK

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Musto is more aggressively anti-Perlini than almost everyone on this board because he somehow sees Perlini as a threat to the legacy of his spank material — Dylan Strome
Perlini's failures don't impact Strome in any way.

I have no interest in having hacks on this roster. If you want to play on this team you need the work ethic, and you need to give a shit. Players that only care about the money or exhibit bad behaviour are toxic and don't fit the team's culture.

This is why we've seen certain players over the years get traded away like Panik, Hartman, Schmaltz, Jokiharju, etc. Perlini is next.

Reactions: Muffinalt

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

I have no interest in having hacks on this roster. If you want to play on this team you need the work ethic, and you need to give a ****. Players that only care about the money or exhibit bad behaviour are toxic and don't fit the team's culture.

This is why we've seen certain players over the years get traded away like Panik, Hartman, Schmaltz, Jokiharju, etc. Perlini is next.

Except for Kane.

Besides from all reports it is Nylander who is known as the slacker, not Perlini so much...though both guys need consistency in their game.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

I have no interest in having hacks on this roster. If you want to play on this team you need the work ethic, and you need to give a ****. Players that only care about the money or exhibit bad behaviour are toxic and don't fit the team's culture.

Perlini is a hack?

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

Perlini has exhibited bad or toxic (selfish) behavior?

Is he inconsistent? Absolutely.

Selfish/toxic? I don’t know where you’re getting that.

Reactions: BobbyJet

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Except for Kane.

Besides from all reports it is Nylander who is known as the slacker, not Perlini so much...though both guys need consistency in their game.

Seriously, if you took the name out of Musto’s comment, you’d think he was talking about Nylander before Perlini.

Just another example of Musto having an unjustified anti-Perlini bias

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Perlini is a hack?
Yes.
Perlini has exhibited bad or toxic (selfish) behavior?

Is he inconsistent? Absolutely.

Selfish/toxic? I don’t know where you’re getting that.
Being lazy and phoning it in counts as bad behaviour.
Seriously, if you took the name out of Musto’s comment, you’d think he was talking about Nylander before Perlini.

Just another example of Musto having an unjustified anti-Perlini bias
Nylander isn't what the media makes him out to be. He's been frustrated because his team didn't give a shit about his development. Perlini? Guy gets to play with some of the best players in the world and be apart of a first class organization and still doesn't give a shit. Perlini doesn't care about hockey. He cares about getting paid.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Yes.

Nylander isn't what the media makes him out to be. He's been frustrated because his team didn't give a **** about his development. Perlini? Guy gets to play with some of the best players in the world and be apart of a first class organization and still doesn't give a ****. Perlini doesn't care about hockey. He cares about getting paid.

You don't know that. You're making it up.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Yes.

Nylander isn't what the media makes him out to be. He's been frustrated because his team didn't give a **** about his development. Perlini? Guy gets to play with some of the best players in the world and be apart of a first class organization and still doesn't give a ****. Perlini doesn't care about hockey. He cares about getting paid.

He just took less than $900K when people predicted he’d be in the $1.5-2 million range.

When you say shit like this, you seem like more of a hack than Perlini does.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00