Speculation: Does Alex Nylander make the team out of camp?

Does Alex Nylander break camp with the Blackhawks?

• Yes

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Musto what is you definition of a hack?

Guessing it’s a guy that was thrown in on a deal for his spank material. Musto wants to rewrite history to the point where people only remember that deal as Schmaltz for Strome, 1 for 1 and not Schmaltz for Strome AND Perlini.

Why? I have no f***ing clue. I think it’s weird and I’ll keep calling him out for it.

Reactions: BobbyJet

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
my novel idea- I am rooting for all ****ing Hawks players so this team can stop being a doormat...Perlini, Sikura, Nylander, Dach, Versteeg - who the **** else??? go get em' boys!

Me too. Weirdo Musto just wants to get off on the idea of that deal only being for Strome. In order to achieve that climax, Perlini must be traded or sent to Rockford

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
I agree that Perlini has some attitude issues and has shown bad behavior before. To me it seems hes out for himself almost always and is prone to pouting on the bench. Could be called selfish pretty easily (id say entitled). He can change that though, let's see if he ever learns.

I don't see why hating on prospects because of their attitude is different to hating on them coz they're not physical for example (or swedish lol in some cases). Fans will always be biased towards players according to what they themselves think is important or detrimental to the game.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
He just took less than $900K when people predicted he’d be in the $1.5-2 million range.

When you say **** like this, you seem like more of a hack than Perlini does.
No. Reality came crashing down hard on him so he signed under $900k because he finally took his head out of his ass and realized he's not worth 1M and he's not getting 1M anywhere so it's either that or nothing.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Me too. Weirdo Musto just wants to get off on the idea of that deal only being for Strome. In order to achieve that climax, Perlini must be traded or sent to Rockford
it is a long ass season and relatively speaking we were lucky on injuries outside of Crow last year. that just is not going to happen again, guys like Sikura, Perlini, Nylander, etc finally are giving us enough options to not only fill in when needed but push the active roster to consistently produce. everyone of these cats has someone staring over their shoulder ready to take their spot..I want all these guys to perform so we have the depth to go to war down the stretch and have players that can fill in when called upon and not look as bush league as we did when Johnson, Fortin, Martinsen,etc were up here.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I agree that Perlini has some attitude issues and has shown bad behavior before. To me it seems hes out for himself almost always and is prone to pouting on the bench. Could be called selfish pretty easily (id say entitled). He can change that though, let's see if he ever learns.

I don't see why hating on prospects because of their attitude is different to hating on them coz they're not physical for example (or swedish lol in some cases). Fans will always be biased towards players according to what they themselves think is important or detrimental to the game.

I’m sorry, but do you have direct example of this?

I remember inconsistency, not pouting and bad attitude

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I'm the weirdo? You're the one that seems to have this perpetuating fantasy of me being a sex fiend. Keep it to yourself.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
No. Reality came crashing down hard on him so he signed under $900k because he finally took his head out of his ass and realized he's not worth 1M and he's not getting 1M anywhere so it's either that or nothing.

Christ, you’re just spinning (without any evidence) the narrative in the direction that is most harmful to a guy you despise because you see him as value added in a deal for your guy.

You want him to fail, just admit it.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
You’re OBSESSED with Dylan Strome, find me one person on this board who disagrees.
f***ing Musto...#thefan

tumblr_pxuixuS1MT1xkok61o1_540.gifv

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
You’re OBSESSED with Dylan Strome, find me one person on this board who disagrees.

While you're right, Musto does have his guys, not just Strome. I give him shit sometimes for having a narrow minded view with that, but I can respect him liking "his guys". If Kirby Dach makes the team, you will be seeing alot of Dach gifs along with Strome (and Mitchell down the road). God forbid Stan ever trading for Ethan Keppen.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
While you're right, Musto does have his guys, not just Strome. I give him **** sometimes for having a narrow minded view with that, but I can respect him liking "his guys". If Kirby Dach makes the team, you will be seeing alot of Dach gifs along with Strome (and Mitchell down the road). God forbid Stan ever trading for Ethan Keppen.
Y'all ain't gonna be prepared for when Mitchell signs...

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
While you're right, Musto does have his guys, not just Strome. I give him **** sometimes for having a narrow minded view with that, but I can respect him liking "his guys". If Kirby Dach makes the team, you will be seeing alot of Dach gifs along with Strome (and Mitchell down the road). God forbid Stan ever trading for Ethan Keppen.

I guess I find his hatred of certain players more annoying than his obsessions, especially when the hated is a result of his obsessions.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
I’m sorry, but do you have direct example of this?

I remember inconsistency, not pouting and bad attitude

It's up to interpretation right (it's why this argument is here in the first place) but to me it's his behavior on the bench. I can try to find it but there are pictures where the whole team is almost falling over the bench (I guess end of game or serious chance) looking down one way, Perlini is staring into the abyss infront of him. On the ice he looks to make plays for himself, he doesn't engage with his body even though he has great physical gifts. He was scratched and had to have been given multiple chance by JC to get it together; he provides little to absolute zero off the puck game (again great tools). Never seen him give energy out there which a lot of the lesser well rounded players at least know to provide. Inconsistency and below average hockey IQ can, in my opinion be attributed to an entitled personality (he can think it's below him to scrap for every little inch - just one example).

While negotiating for his new contract there were reports he was looking for a grossly higher amount than what was consensus for him, he held out longer than most of our guys. He was already moved from the team that drafted him and is regarded league wide as a guy that still hasn't out it together. Arizona fans echo these sentiments.

Look, one by one these things aren't conclusive to any characteristic or personality traits. But add them all up and it's super easy to come to conclusions like he's entitled, he's more of a selfish player etc. I dont hate he stayed on the team for now, but for sure he's not my favorite player at all - and it's mostly because of his attitude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad