Post-Game Talk: Do you believe in miracles!? Canucks hold a 2-1 lead and win against the Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonBonesJonesBonino

Jun 25, 2006
Just checked out the Blues board and they're all complaining about the hooking, holding and obstruction the Refs let the Canucks get away with. Do they know what team they cheer for?

At the worst it went both ways tonight, which benefits the Blues 9 times out of 10

Apparently the delay of game call on Bou was BS too. That was honestly one of the most obvious calls you'll ever see. He stuck out his arm to intentionally knock the net off. Painfully obvious.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Can the Blues lose a game without trying to goon it up after the whistle?

Honest question.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
So you want them to win more Art Ross Trophies?

The amount of excuses you make for Kesler are astounding...especially when you consider he's declined significantly offensively already. His last full season was 49 points and he's on pace for about that many again this season. Scary part his is defensive game is also significantly worse...

I'd want them to dominate every game as well, but considering how poor this team is offensively I'd hope people would have the sense not to knock by far the most productive players on the team.

Actually I don't make excuses for kes. More like everyone ***** on him for any little mistake. Hilarious any time anyone's says anythin about the sedins everyone gets butt hurt. They don't even need to dominate, at least play decently. They ve been crap this season. Daniel been crap for 2 full seasons. Also just because I think the sedins are playing crappy doesn't mean I don't like skill.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
I would say this is the sixth best team the Canucks have faced this season.

1. Chicago
2. Anaheim
3. LA
4. Pittsburgh
5. Tampa Bay
6. St Louis

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Another impressive game from Lack. Pretty hard to watch him play and not see elite potential.

Lundface*

Actually I don't make excuses for kes. More like everyone ***** on him for any little mistake. Hilarious any time anyone's says anythin about the sedins everyone gets butt hurt. They don't even need to dominate, at least play decently. They ve been crap this season. Daniel been crap for 2 full seasons. Also just because I think the sedins are playing crappy doesn't mean I don't like skill.

So playing crap is being 22nd and 23rd in league scoring? :laugh:

Lundface*

Alright, no one say anything about the Sedins, they are 22nd and 23rd in scoring! Anyways I'm out.

Feel free to say whatever you please...just get's tiresome hearing you ***** about them every play, then coming out saying the team lacks skill

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Feel free to say whatever you please...just get's tiresome hearing you ***** about them every play, then coming out saying the team lacks skill

Lol because saying the sedins are playing bad means I can't say this team lacks skill? Right

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Wyatt Arndt ‏@TheStanchion 1m

Hamhuis said the Lucic injury probably shook him up a bit in regards to throwing the hip check but he's starting to feel good about it now

More hip checks!

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
All they're doing on the Blues Post game thread thread is talking about how bad the Canucks are, complaining that we hack & slash and get away with it, how horrible the refs are whenever they face us, they always face us when we're rested (yes, someone actually said we're always well rested when we play them), how cheap we are, how much we dive, how bad this fan base is, how washed up we are. I think that pretty much sums up the first 13 pages I sifted through of their Post game thread. Also one person said they don't get why everyone is hating on us so much even though they aren't a fan of us.

GretzkysOffice

Feb 28, 2012
blues are a good team. not as physical tonight which is what gives us a bit of a problem typically. we barely hung on. I'd put my money on them going all the way than my own team this post season. either way, I'll take the 2 points, pretty or not

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
If we got to play the blues, sharks, kings, or hawks. I would choose the blues, such an overrated team.

BTW Shocker, the blues start a scrum after another loss LOL

Good game fellas. Lack was on point tonight. Felt like the Blues kept firing every puck into him, but that's good positioning for the most part. Enjoy the win, I was hoping this wouldnt be the trap game that I thought it would be. Looking forward to the next meeting. Hopefully both teams are healthy and rested. Should be a good one.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
All they're doing on the Blues Post game thread thread is talking about how bad the Canucks are, complaining that we hack & slash and get away with it, how horrible the refs are whenever they face us, they always face us when we're rested (yes, someone actually said we're always well rested when we play them), how cheap we are, how much we dive, how bad this fan base is, how washed up we are. I think that pretty much sums up the first 13 pages I sifted through of their Post game thread. Also one person said they don't get why everyone is hating on us so much even though they aren't a fan of us.

Well, a major LOL @ the "they're a classy fanbase" drivel being thrown around here.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto

Every fanbase does that after a loss, who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad