Post-Game Talk: Do you believe in miracles!? Canucks hold a 2-1 lead and win against the Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeywoot

Oct 29, 2010
China
Not pretty but we'll take it. Stiffled the Blues who have been playing really well as of late.

Eddie Lack, great game.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
That was only the 2nd time all season St. Louis was held to fewer than 2GF.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If we got to play the blues, sharks, kings, or hawks. I would choose the blues, such an overrated team.

BTW Shocker, the blues start a scrum after another loss LOL

Danrik

It is what it is.
Oct 17, 2006
Super Surrey, BC
Bieksa diving at that puck... wtf? I swear he thinks he is doing everything right and trying 110% but it's just not as hard as he makes it look sometimes.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
there's a fire drill in your own zone, then there's the canucks with a lead with 2 minutes left

MarkMM

Jan 30, 2010
Delta, BC
Lack has certainly been learning some from Cloutier after he skated right into that

Very curious what he was saying...he had to be a good teammate and even the numbers, but he's so laid back I can't picture him getting his angry up.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
Just checked out the Blues board and they're all complaining about the hooking, holding and obstruction the Refs let the Canucks get away with. Do they know what team they cheer for?

At the worst it went both ways tonight, which benefits the Blues 9 times out of 10

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
If we got to play the blues, sharks, kings, or hawks. I would choose the blues, such an overrated team.

BTW Shocker, the blues start a scrum after another loss LOL

How are they overrated? They're only a few points off being the beat in the league, have an insanely good special teams and until now were demolishing teams, all without Steen. Frankly, I think they are better than Chicago.

SnapIt

Feb 19, 2013
That diving swat by Garrison just drove the excitement for the ending through the roof.

Dalpe scored.

Lundface*

Wish we had more skill on our team. Pretty boring game. Oh well a wins a win !

I find it odd after making a comment like this you continually hate on the only two skilled players on this team

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Very curious what he was saying...he had to be a good teammate and even the numbers, but he's so laid back I can't picture him getting his angry up.

It was either "Uhh.. what are you doing there Chris.. uhh.. Good game man.. uhh.. it was fun, good luck..."

Or he went full Viking and said

"Touch any of my teammates and I will sacrifice you to Odin and meet you in Valhalla where I shall destroy you once more"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad