OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Dos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
MC wins it. Liverpool was 0-1-1 vs MC this season. That was the difference.

Last edited:

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
MC wins it. Liverpool was 0-1-1 vs MC this season. That was the difference.

There really aren’t any ‘bad’ results during Liverpool’s league season IMO. I don’t see failing to beat Citeh as any big deal. The back to back 1-1 draws at home against Leicester and at a West Ham are really the only disappointing results that I see and over 38 games realistically those are going to happen once in a while.

Citeh on the other hand has losses against Newcastle, Leicester, and Palace, which are all bad results IMO. But they got wins away against big six teams that Liverpool only drew against and that was really the difference IMO. I don’t see how Liverpool can play too much better in the league honestly.

Interestingly if Liverpool win the Champions League each of those two teams will have won the trophy the other really wanted to win the most by far.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
There really aren’t any ‘bad’ results during Liverpool’s league season IMO. I don’t see failing to beat Citeh as any big deal. The back to back 1-1 draws at home against Leicester and at a West Ham are really the only disappointing results that I see and over 38 games realistically those are going to happen once in a while.

Citeh on the other hand has losses against Newcastle, Leicester, and Palace, which are all bad results IMO. But they got wins away against big six teams that Liverpool only drew against and that was really the difference IMO. I don’t see how Liverpool can play too much better in the league honestly.

Interestingly if Liverpool win the Champions League each of those two teams will have won the trophy the other really wanted to win the most by far.

Just pointing out that in a season where Liverpool lost out on the league title by 1 point their head to head record against the team that beat them by 1 point was the difference. If they beat MC once they win it all.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Just pointing out that in a season where Liverpool lost out on the league title by 1 point their head to head record against the team that beat them by 1 point was the difference. If they beat MC once they win it all.

I’m with you. Your comment just spurred me to look over their entire league campaign and I really couldn’t find too many disappointingly dropped points. The biggest would be drawing at home to Leicester I guess but sure a better result in either game against Citeh would have done it also.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille