OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Dos

Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
France vs Belgium
England vs Croatia

I love Croatia as well, a beautiful place with beautiful warm friendly people. Its like my second home. I'm gonna be torn here...

Not really COME ON ENGLAND! Bring on Wednesday!

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Still betting on Belgium-Croatia.

Hazard impressed me with his work in the end of Brazil game. Man on a mission. I believe in Belgium.

Still I think France has the best roster.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Modric is unreal. He like never ever makes the wrong play. He's like Pavel Datsyuk in his prime. The ball (puck) always goes where it's supposed to go when he has it - even when it's not apparent to those of us watching.

Guy is unreal live. Impressive how small he looks and how he does everything in every situation.​

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
But overall live football sucks opposed to hockey :P

All those unreal goals at the last minute look good on TV with many replays.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Still betting on Belgium-Croatia.

Hazard impressed me with his work in the end of Brazil game. Man on a mission. I believe in Belgium.

Still I think France has the best roster.

My boy Hazard is playing like a man on a mission, but unless their D holds and Lukaku steps up, I don’t see them beating France. Hope I’m wrong.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
France will win the Cup. This is the summer of championships for me. First, the Capitals are Stanley Cup champions, second, France will be World champions. I can't be denied, bow down to my hockey team and nation's greatness :)

Reactions: calicapsfan

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I called Belgium but I'm rooting more for England. Would be OK with France. Croatia last.

Reactions: philip

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Belgium was my favorite before this WC started, I like KDB, but I wouldn't mind England winning it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->