OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Dos

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
That’s flat out insubordination IMO. I like the fire of wanting to stay in, but you can’t waive everyone off. How did the Captain not got over and grab him?

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Presumably going into a final that you know could go to penalties if this was your plan both goalkeepers would have been aware of it and if Kepa had an issue it would have been discussed. If Sarri didn’t let them know this was his plan I’m not sure what to say. If he did and Kepa accepted it even if he wasn’t happy about it and then pulled that garbage then I can’t see him playing for Sarri again.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Damage control:

Now it’s explained he was being subbed out because he was hurt, not a strategic move. And Kepa was saying he was fine. And when the medics got to Sarri they explained everything.

Not sure I buy that. Who starts in goal next will say it all I suppose.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Bernabeu fans are a disgrace - Bale agent

Sounds like Bale is done there....subtract Ronaldo and his 50 goals a year and the house of cards collapses....

Would love to see him back in the Premier League. Too bad Chelsea has that transfer window ban. Man U makes some sense. It would also be cool to see him go back to Spurs. He could also be pretty deadly at Arsenal.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Would love to see him back in the Premier League. Too bad Chelsea has that transfer window ban. Man U makes some sense. It would also be cool to see him go back to Spurs. He could also be pretty deadly at Arsenal.

Chelski will appeal the ban, which pretty much guarantees even if they lose that it gets pushed back a window. I could definitely see a Bale for Hazard swap more or less this summer.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Still can't figure out how he is injured. Would think the way he is wailing in pain he wouldn't be able to walk off on his own.

The apparent lack of mental toughness in European Soccer still amazes me. Especially when compared to NHL players and what they play through.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

Still can't figure out how he is injured. Would think the way he is wailing in pain he wouldn't be able to walk off on his own.

The apparent lack of mental toughness in European Soccer still amazes me. Especially when compared to NHL players and what they play through.

It's hard to tell from the gif but pulled hamstrings are injuries you can walk on pretty easily but if you even try to jog or sprint you will fall down in agony.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
It's hard to tell from the gif but pulled hamstrings are injuries you can walk on pretty easily but if you even try to jog or sprint you will fall down in agony.

Wouldn't they put their multimillion dollar asset on a stretcher if he yanked a hammy so bad he was in tears? Sorry, can't help but roll my eyes when I see this type of stuff in soccer after seeing a hockey player like Kempny take a puck to the nose, gush blood and not miss a shit.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Maybe he was crying because he knew what it meant, not because of the pain? If your hamstring really goes in a sport that requires hard running there isn’t anything you can do about that as far as toughing it out goes.

Reactions: Maldini
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad