GDT: Devils vs Leafs - 80's Night! - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Keep replacing AHL level players with AHL only upside players. It's disgusting. I'm pretty sure I could out stickhandle Pietila and Rooney. Those are exactly the kind of players that not only aren't fun to watch, but are hard to watch attempt to play the game. That 4th line is probably our worst line this season. Bottom 6 could get out skilled by some beer league teams.

Reactions: Cult of Hynes

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I loved Maiden .. I saw them 5 straight nights in Radio City and once in both Nassau Coliseum and MSG on the Power Slave tour in 1986.... there were 6 shows at Radio City but Bruce Dickinson came down with a cold and cancelled the last show. Then when the 7th Son album came out I was just disenfranchised...although I did see Bruce Dickinson in Boston in a small club on Lansdown street when he had his short solo career...Tatooed Millionaire album. Seeing Dickinson in a small club was kind of cool even though the music sucked.

Going to go see them this summer - bringing my 14 year old. Up the Irons. 5 straight nights is hardcore.

Reactions: mtnet and Aethon

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
I could name way cooler records from 82 than any of the stuff we’ll probably hear tonight. Number of the beast was a hella-sweet one from 82.

Reactions: mtnet

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I loved Maiden .. I saw them 5 straight nights in Radio City and once in both Nassau Coliseum and MSG on the Power Slave tour in 1986.... there were 6 shows at Radio City but Bruce Dickinson came down with a cold and cancelled the last show. Then when the 7th Son album came out I was just disenfranchised...although I did see Bruce Dickinson in Boston in a small club on Lansdown street when he had his short solo career...Tatooed Millionaire album. Seeing Dickinson in a small club was kind of cool even though the music sucked.

if bruce dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell

Reactions: mtnet

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
*Ripshot sees the matchup tonight*....

3DD35033-826A-4AD2-A921-58B412E33D8E.gif

AE7FD234-B099-4177-A9BE-DE5E925313AD.gif

Reactions: Bleedred

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
This staff is pathetic. I'm tired of AHL grinders constantly getting called up just because they "compete". Put some actual talent from the AHL into lineup, not guys who have been meh every time they've been up the past 3 seasons.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Dio helped me get an A in freshman English.

I swear to I turned this in and got an A.

We're a ship without a storm
Cold without the warm
Light inside the darkness lit at peace
We're a laugh without a tear
Hope without the fear
We are coming home
We're off to the witch
We may never never never come home
But the magic that we'll feel is worth a lifetime
We're all thrown upon the cross
We'll be thrown before the toss
You can release yourself but the only way is down
We don't come alone
We are fire we are stone
We're the hand that writes and quickly moves away

#plagiarism

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Meh

If Rooney has to be in can't it be for Pietila? I know Noesen sucks this year, but both Pietila and Rooney are overkill. At least Noesen is a threat to score a goal once in a while. I realize Pietila should have one goal this year, which was robbed from him.
This staff is seriously just pure trash.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This staff is seriously just pure trash.
I think you gotta blame Shero for also calling up this joker.

I remember when he got the C in Binghamton, I thought it would mean less call ups for him, and this is his first call up since then. I was annoyed when he was called up today.

He's awful.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Rooney is your classic try-hard like Hot Rod and Pete Harrold. And those try-hard’s are so bad at NHL hockey it’s amusing to watch them.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I think you gotta blame Shero for also calling up this joker.

I remember when he got the C in Binghamton, I thought it would mean less call ups for him, and this is his first call up since then. I was annoyed when he was called up today.

He's awful.

Oh he's included in the trash staff comments right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad