GDT: Devils vs Leafs - 80's Night! - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Ah, I’m new to sport betting and didn’t notice that. Seems crazy for them to just make it standard.

I got it at +160 and then placed another bet at +150. I guess I’m guaranteed to be happy anyway unless TML win by 1 :laugh:

My advice is to do your homework before placing a bet.

Check out the twitter pages for teams to see their injury reports or scratches.

See who's on a back to back, the teams last 5 games, etc.

I got burned by Anaheim last night.

Granted they were on an 8 game losing skid, they were home vs the Senzzz without Duchsene and the Ducks got a few players back from injury

I took the Ducks to simply win via the Moneyline, at around -220 odds, and they blew a 3rd period lead and lost in OT

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
am i the only one who doesn't think she's all that great other than the fact that she's easy on the eyes?

I like her a lot. Erika's delivery is a lot smoother and more fluid than Deb's, and she seems to be sufficiently knowledgeable. She also feels more genuine than Deb, who seemed inauthentic and forced. No pregnant pauses, mispronunciations, awkward segways, etc... plus, she's hot.

It's an upgrade all around. Erika's great at her job.

Reactions: mdj12784 and mtnet

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I like her a lot. Erika's delivery is a lot smoother and more fluid than Deb's, and she seems to be sufficiently knowledgeable. She also feels more genuine than Deb, who seemed inauthentic and forced. No pregnant pauses, mispronunciations, awkward segways, etc... plus, she's hot.

perhaps i'm just so f***ing miserable about this team that everything associated with the devils just seems shittier than it really is.

it's like wearing drunk goggles being a fan of this team right now.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
perhaps i'm just so ****ing miserable about this team that everything associated with the devils just seems ****tier than it really is.

it's like wearing drunk goggles being a fan of this team right now.

Things definitely suck, but be honest with yourself: you're not going to stop watching. I know that from seeing you in the trenches during horrible blowouts in bad seasons.

Reactions: New Jersey

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Things definitely suck, but be honest with yourself: you're not going to stop watching. I know that from seeing you in the trenches during horrible blowouts in bad seasons.

accurate

giphy.gif

Reactions: SpeakingOfTheDevils

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Idk about you all but the only real bad part about being terrible is the length of the season

To me things like Kovalchuk retiring, Hischier going down long term, and watching teams I despise win Cups... those things are much worse.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
am i the only one who doesn't think she's all that great other than the fact that she's easy on the eyes?

I don't even comment on her much but after having Deb Placey in the role, Erika is like an elite prize winning journalist by comparison.

Deb was just plain painful in interviews/commentary etc. At any rate I think Erika settled into the role quite competently from the get go.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002

Plus you can see the sexual tension between her and the players start to grow.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
The best word to describe Deb in those last few years was cringe.

Nothing against her at all as a person, and she's clearly done well professionally. But I agree, she didn't come across as authentic in the interviews and it really created a sense of awkwardness.

Reactions: mtnet

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Well at least we might not have to see the horrid power plays since TOR has the lowest PIM

I can just imagine it now...

"And in only his 4th game with the Maple Leafs, Michael Hutchinson collects his 2nd shutout of the year in tonight's decisive drubbing of the New Jersey Devils!"

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->