fl3Offp.gif

q8CvOhB.gif

mMLamVi.jpg

Fj7QR8f.png

HNMRObU.png

nmxvtMt.gif

n5uvvuI.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think Blackwood could start tonight, but they might wait for him to get one full practice in and not just two morning skates. Which would put him back in on Saturday. They didn’t have a practice Monday, so he’d only have been in for both morning skates and that’s it. They seem to usually want a player to get a full practice in before giving him a game, but that hasn’t always happened.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I think Blackwood could start tonight, but they might wait for him to get one full practice in and not just two morning skates. Which would put him back in on Saturday. They didn’t have a practice Monday, so he’d only have been in for both morning skates and that’s it. They seem to usually want a player to get a full practice in before giving him a game, but that hasn’t always happened.

Tough team to have him start against for his return.

Go Devils

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Would like Hynes to swap Pietila and Wood. I thought that the Zacha-Wood Noesen line did pretty well together.
Nah, Wood has upped his game and that 44 19 20 line has looked great. Poor Zacha, playing with schlubs. Just throw Hall and Mojo with him when they return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->