GDT: Devils vs Hurricanes - 1:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
They really rushed everyone out of the building to switch over to basketbore... already covering half the rink behind dano

Meh college basketball is very exciting and it would be even more if it wasn't for the one and dones.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Blackwood has strung 10 great periods together and I hope it continues but I am not ready to say he is a starter or backup goalie. I am hoping that's the case but I think it is too early for him, he has had enough play yet.

What a great problem to have (if Blackwood continues) is three goalies. If Blackwood works out then for me it's bye bye Cory.

nugg

NJ Hammerhead Bats!
Apr 27, 2002
Central Jersey
It’s always a nice moment when guys who have struggled but stay with it like PZ and MBW have some success and hopefully are encouraged to make more strides. If PZ can maintain his confidence he rest of thr league better look out.
And maybe David Conte's final draft will pan out to pretty good after all! :)

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Have to say I'm not a big fan of the whole kid sketch drawing for the kids' day pictures, would have preferred they just used the actual kids' pictures.

Yeah, I’m also down for another Blackwood start vs. Vancouver.

Why not? Kid’s white hot.

If they don't start him off a shutout with a non-back to back and no travel the sellout crowd'll string the staff up on Monday.

Reactions: glenwo2

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Rewatching that linesman taking a puck to the elbow, THAT SHIT HURTS if he didn’t have a pad on. It paralyzes you and it makes you feel like you have to throw up. Strange sensation.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
9bcf15cf-7b41-4827-bc1a-5ad24147da88-gif.169577

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Rewatching that linesman taking a puck to the elbow, THAT **** HURTS if he didn’t have a pad on. It paralyzes you and it makes you feel like you have to throw up. Strange sensation.

I didn't realize what happened till I saw the delay and decided to hightail it to the restroom, then I heard Matt and Chico talking about it. Yikes, glad the guy didn't have anything actually broken on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad