GDT: Devils vs Hurricanes - 1:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Blackwood looks so composed and calm. Place was rocking. Zacha had another fantastic game. Love him at the point on the PP. Wood-Zacha-Noesen was a beast of a line all day.

Don’t know why with Zacha and Wood underperforming for a good part of the year they weren’t put back together earlier.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
I've watched the replay like 4 times and I have no idea how that stood up to review. There's nothing there.

I mean, I'll take it, but that coupled with Bratt getting a phantom star over McElhinney is just bush league.

Blackwood was phenomenal, though.

Reactions: nugg and NjDevsRR

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I've watched the replay like 4 times and I have no idea how that stood up to review. There's nothing there.

I mean, I'll take it, but that coupled with Bratt getting a phantom star over McElhinney is just bush league.

The refs were horrible the whole game, mostly in Carolina’s favor so it’s ironic they got screwed on a ticky tack call in the end. At least they were truly horrible both ways.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Mac: 2-1-0, 1.59 GAA, 0.959 SV%
Hart: 2-1-0, 2.35 GAA, 0.904 SV%

Admittedly, it's early to compare the two, but just can't help myself given how ****ing obnoxious Flyers fans are about Hart.

Think how long they have had to endure goalie as their Achilles heel. No matter how well things went the goaltending always let them down. They finally have someone that looks like he might be a legit goalie. Would NJ fans be any better if Smith comes in next year and revamps the way the defense looks?

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA

Whatever the call on the ice was, was going to be the verdict.

You're right - there was nothing there. Nothing conclusive to overturn the call on the ice, whatever it was.

We're incredibly fortunate that the call on the ice was no goal. Could've easily gone the other way.

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
Thread lacks negativity: The hell was Hynes thinking putting Palms out there for the 4 on 4 when it was obvious the Canes would pull their goalie for a 5 on 4?

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad