Dec 2, 2009
Well, this worked out.

2klrjno5boz31.jpg

Reactions: Dialamo

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
What do our “leaders “ do in the room and behind the scenes ?
Our captain says the same thing every loss “tough bounces , I thought we played good “
Zajac looks and acts like a substitute teacher . I could never see him ripping into anyone ever.
Hall .... well Hall is a piece of crap that gave up weeks ago , he doesn’t care as he is already picturing playing for another team .
I want Stevens to come back and kick open the locker room door and pile drive Hynes and ***** slap backhand smack Hall right on his stupid gigantic lips

:laugh:

Reactions: MichaelJ

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Love Colemans mindset. He should be one of the leaders because even if he isn’t producing he works his ass off out there.

Coleman's one of the few people on my do-not-trade list.

DO NOT TRADE
Coleman
Blackwood
Nico
Hughes
Vats

ABSOLUTELY TRADE
Hall
Greene
Severson
Wood
Simmonds

And anyone not mentioned is available.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I think some us (myself included) said we wouldn't trade Severson and Bratt for Laine and LMAO now.

Im skeptical Laine is lighting it up in this team right now. I’m not sure anything short of a true take no prisoners difference maker is moving the needle until the coaching and team leadership is sorted out.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
People can mock the Seney meme but the dude probably does deserve a call-up at this point. Whether they'd actually let him play is another story, we've seen what happened with Boqvist after his impressive preseason and Seney already had a kick at the can last year.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Seney won’t be a solution but having him in the lineup would be good. He can help possess the puck, drive the play forward and take the puck to the net. We need more players who do that.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

All the Devils fans left early.

True that. We had a couple Bruins fans in front of us. Come to think of it, who didn't? Anyway, one of them asks if we're die-hard fans who don't leave early regardless. I told him absolutely. My momma told me never lie. We were out of there with 3+ minutes left which was 3 minutes too late. Sorry Mom.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
People can mock the Seney meme but the dude probably does deserve a call-up at this point. Whether they'd actually let him play is another story, we've seen what happened with Boqvist after his impressive preseason and Seney already had a kick at the can last year.

Isnt one reason Seney isnt on the Devils the fact that Boqvist cant be AHL'd? I sort of assumed that anyway.

One thing I like about Seney is he always tries hard, and even though he's one of the tiniest guys on the ice he'll go through a brick wall or play in the dirty areas. God knows the Devils could use more of that. Problem is, I agree he's not going to likely help the Devils win games, but at this point I agree with Coleman & want to see guys actually TRYING on the ice.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
This team is an offensive, embarrassing disaster, but calling up Seney will sure do the trick!

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
This team is an offensive, embarrassing disaster, but calling up Seney will sure do the trick!
Need players who give a damn and busts their tail off. I wouldn’t mind seeing him in the lineup. Better than Haydan or Rooney.

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Subban would be great for us if we actually had a good system. I honestly can’t critique our dmen when I see this ‘system’ at work. The only ones I can criticize is the trash like Tennyson and Mueller.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Surely this team can rattle off an extended winning stretch to get back in the playoff mix!
SMH

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Surely this team can rattle off an extended winning stretch to get back in the playoff mix!
SMH
They indeed can win 3/4 in a row, any team can. It’s hockey. Only takes a hot goalie and or a high shooting percentage. That doesn’t make them any good if they do.

Edit: Hell, if they didn’t drop the Sens game that would have been 4 in a row right there even tho they looked bad. This isn’t NFL where bad teams rarely win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad