GDT: Devils vs. Blues - 24 More To Go - 8:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
lol at them not starting bratt. if theyre going to phone it in next year. lets start in november this time.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Ironically it's a lot of the same crowd that I argued with for years over Josefson. "BUT THEIR ADVANCED STATS!!!!"

Always said Zacha would never be more than a 3rd liner. But hey, at least he's that on some nights.
not sure who would be defending zacha using advanced stats or how they could.

soon as people get over that he won't live up to his draft position and think of him as a 3rd/4th line tweener who is good on the PK they'll be happier

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
not sure who would be defending zacha using advanced stats or how they could.

soon as people get over that he won't live up to his draft position and think of him as a 3rd/4th line tweener who is good on the PK they'll be happier

The myth that he is a good defender needs to die. He can PK. It’s all he can do.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
See, Severson, fundamentals man. You swipe the puck into the corner in that situation. Not weakly up the middle. C'mon

Reactions: My3Sons

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
games like this are going to happen at this point of the season, nevermind against the defending champs. some of you guys need to back off the ledge a bit
They might be rattled after the crazy game day on Tuesday with the two big trades. Palms must particularly be an emotional wreck, who knows what Fitz or the team has told him or didn’t tell him.

Reactions: mtnet and My3Sons

vikash1987

Mar 7, 2004
New York
Damn, Chico is really singling out Severson on the radio. I guess he’s a minus 3 now, and at the heart of our defensive woes in this one.

Reactions: mdj12784

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Showed up? He's -2 with poor play on both goals and his line has been outshot like 2-11.
Get out of here with The plus minus stat. THE ENTIRE TEAM SHOULD BE A MINUS FIVE IF IT WASNT FOR DOMINGUE MAKING CRAZY SAVES. Ridiculous.

Hughes is one of the only few who generated some zone pressure and chances.

Reactions: RNCDevil

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Lmao at citing plus minus to differentiate performances tonight. That just completely ignores the crazy amount of times Louis bailed out his linemates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad