GDT: Devils vs. Blues - 24 More To Go - 8:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
The Zacha defenders on here are legit infuriating. He’s bad, let’s move on. I hope some sucker team trades for him this deadline. Softer than charmin, zero effort, doesn’t do anything well.

Reactions: mdj12784

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
man we are a bad hockey team
Well yeah...thats what happens when you are already bad and trade your MVP and second best goal scorer and veteran dman who was also the captain, after firing a head coach and GM, with your second best dman on IR, while playing with 5 D due to an injury, while also playing with 11 forwards due to injury, while being coached by someone with no system, while an idiot runs the PP, while our best players are still young, while playing the best team in the league, while one of our best wingers was sat for Hayden....

Reactions: Owenay and Dialamo

Camille the Eel

The Zacha defenders on here are legit infuriating. He’s bad, let’s move on. I hope some sucker team trades for him this deadline. Softer than charmin, zero effort, doesn’t do anything well.
What in particular did he do or not do tonight? No reason to single him out in this game. In fact he had our two best chances. If you call them that.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Ironically it's a lot of the same crowd that I argued with for years over Josefson. "BUT THEIR ADVANCED STATS!!!!"

Always said Zacha would never be more than a 3rd liner. But hey, at least he's that on some nights.

Reactions: mdj12784

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I mean we’ve been down to 5 defenders since virtually the start of the game and now we’re down another skater.

This one has been an uphill battle from the start that was only kept somewhat at bay by Domingue.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Team was basura pre Coleman / Greene trades. Now they’re just that much worse. Can’t be upset with this game, however, it is annoying watching stiffs like Zacha and Simmonds just continue to be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad