GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Minnesota Wild 2/17/13 5 PM CT

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Zucker absolutely is one guy that needs to stay here, he's got the mentality to not just be a great 3rd line player like I thought he would develop as, but honestly I think he's top 6 material, and yes that was before tonight. Seeing that goal and his play tonight only reinforced this opinion about him, I truly love this kid, think he'll be dynamite!

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
Zucker absolutely is one guy that needs to stay here, he's got the mentality to not just be a great 3rd line player like I thought he would develop as, but honestly I think he's top 6 material, and yes that was before tonight. Seeing that goal and his play tonight only reinforced this opinion about him, I truly love this kid, think he'll be dynamite!

Agreed and his speed is the X-factor in that equation. Complimented by his shot and his confidence. His hockey sense has also really impressed me. Since his first game last year with the Wild he's been getting better and better and that includes his time in the AHL this year as a point per game player. Good to see the kid rewarded for hard work and dedication.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Guys,

Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker. Zucker.

Billy Mays Here*

Holy crap, how did Russo find the video I posted on YT when I didn't even tweet it!? :laugh:

Obviously he's a loyal subscriber on Youtube.

Seriously though, he might actually be subscribed to you.

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota

Quoted for truth.

Emilie

Feb 6, 2013
MN
While I like Kuemper A LOT more than Hackett, saying that he's outplayed Hackett in the AHL this season is not entirely correct. Kuemper didn't even start playing in games consistently until the last half of January. He couldn't even be counted on the AHL leader board until the week before he came up to the Wild because he hadn't played in enough games.

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
Chapshot?

I wouldn't call that a cheapshot but that was a very well deserved double minor. You have to control your stick in every situation.

You hit it right on the head. The four minutes was obviously well deserved, and you can make a solid case for a five, but I don't think anything supplemental should come from this one.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
It's still ******** that Detroit got away with the charging penalty there, and we had to play PK for 4 minutes.

The right call would've been 2 for charging and 2 for cross-checking, thus a 4-on-4.

kegstandbyme

Apr 12, 2010
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Yo Red Wings!

ibsiWiUNBR7Cae.gif

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
Also what in the hell was Seto thinking with that cross check to the face?

I was expecting like a 5 minute major/thrown out of the game/suspension..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad