Destiny 2 | Curse of Osiris DLC - Part II

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Gambit's not at all a factor to me in the slightest. I probably won't ever play it. I hate PVP. I only do it sparingly when I really need the engram or I actually did it for the SoH armour.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Warning - they nerfed the f*** out of Escalation Protocol. Bosses are tougher and the ability to get an encrypted cache key is non existent.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I really enjoyed Gambit even though it felt super sweaty on PC yesterday.

Invading and wiping the enemy team to heal their boss is a great clutch moment and makes you feel badass. That's something that D2 has really never had before the 2.0 update.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
This Ace of Spades quest step is gonna take like a year. Quick, outgun this invader and his overshield/super/sleeper with your hand cannon.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Tonneau

May 15, 2017
Montreal
God, I thought I was done with Destiny 2 and now I feel like playing this new expansion. And I've got so many other games that I want to play... :help:

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Kinda wish I could've gotten that Solstice armor upgraded all the way, but got really sick at the worst possible time. So between that and trying to drag my ass into work every day, I didn't get much focused gaming in. Not to mention I'm pretty casual in the game and certain aspects like Nightfalls and PvP were kinda unappealing.

I did pick up Forsaken though... since casual as I am, I really enjoy playing the game with a buddy of mine a few times a week. Haven't dug my heels into it yet but I think I'll want to start the story campaign at least since it seems stuff like bows don't unlock until I get far enough into it. Still haven't played through the Warmind campaign. :laugh:

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Kinda wish I could've gotten that Solstice armor upgraded all the way, but got really sick at the worst possible time. So between that and trying to drag my ass into work every day, I didn't get much focused gaming in. Not to mention I'm pretty casual in the game and certain aspects like Nightfalls and PvP were kinda unappealing.

I did pick up Forsaken though... since casual as I am, I really enjoy playing the game with a buddy of mine a few times a week. Haven't dug my heels into it yet but I think I'll want to start the story campaign at least since it seems stuff like bows don't unlock until I get far enough into it. Still haven't played through the Warmind campaign. :laugh:

Don’t sweat it. The Solstice Armor wasn’t worth the grind. You’ll get to 500 in no time.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
This Ace of Spades quest step is gonna take like a year. Quick, outgun this invader and his overshield/super/sleeper with your hand cannon.
Took me 3 games. Lots if RNG involved though. You don't want to be the first to challenge the invader and you better good he doesn't use his super or sit back with the sleeper/sniper.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Took me 3 games. Lots if RNG involved though. You don't want to be the first to challenge the invader and you better good he doesn't use his super or sit back with the sleeper/sniper.

I ended up doing it in 4-5 games as well. Saving grace was how many invaders were using a hand cannon because the quest is worded poorly.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Didn't realise that Forsaken came out like this week, I thought it was due for somewhere in October the earliest. How is everyone liking it so far?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad