Destiny 2 | Curse of Osiris DLC - Part II

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I'm doing the sleeper nodes and i see I'm at 17/40 according to the emblem, so I do a few more thinking I'll stop for the day when I get to 20...I do the few more and it's still at 17/40, wtf, now, the nodes I went to, I've already visited them before, but I just go to wherever the thing tells me to...what's going on? Is there something I need to do so it gives me addresses to nodes I haven't been to before?

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I'm doing the sleeper nodes and i see I'm at 17/40 according to the emblem, so I do a few more thinking I'll stop for the day when I get to 20...I do the few more and it's still at 17/40, wtf, now, the nodes I went to, I've already visited them before, but I just go to wherever the thing tells me to...what's going on? Is there something I need to do so it gives me addresses to nodes I haven't been to before?
Just gotta hope and pray. Remember which ones you've been to and delete them right away if you get then.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
They're RNG. You will get dozens of repeats. It took me about 230 nodes to get to 40/40 on the emblem. Also, you'll get the Descent>Cavern>Warsat one like a hundred times lol

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
You mean the numbers on the map of Mars? Those aren’t sleeper nodes. Those are latent memories. Two different things.

For the latent memories use a Borealis rifle as you’ll need to switch from Void, to Arc, and to Solar. There’s also a few that require the Valkyrie.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Also, use the D2 app. It’s so damned handy swapping weapons between characters and sending weapons to the vault.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
You mean the numbers on the map of Mars? Those aren’t sleeper nodes. Those are latent memories. Two different things.

For the latent memories use a Borealis rifle as you’ll need to switch from Void, to Arc, and to Solar. There’s also a few that require the Valkyrie.

Yea, I know about the little target things and the number on the map, I only have 11 of those, got my sleepers to 19 now lol, the grind continues! I'm also doing the Polaris Lance catalyst as well

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I picked up the crimson semi auto handgun from Xur this week then got a catalyst for it on a heroic event. The grind index continues. Lol

Reactions: Jovavic

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I got that gun from an exotic engram this week, it's easy mode lol, health regen on kill and refill mag on precision kill is crazy. Kills a knight in like two seconds. I don't pvp much but I assume it slaughters

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I got that gun from an exotic engram this week, it's easy mode lol, health regen on kill and refill mag on precision kill is crazy. Kills a knight in like two seconds. I don't pvp much but I assume it slaughters

I’m starting to use it in strikes it’s so awesome

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
You will get a ton of duplicates. Atleast now the API can access which nodes you have gotten. You can use www.d2checklist.com to see which nodes you haven't gotten. Once you get close you can stop even going for the ones you have gotten to save time. And when you make the node key it will never be for the area you are in so once you complete an area always make the key there so it cuts down on the possibility of a duplicate. It's gonna be a grind, I'm stuck at 39/40 with hundreds of node keys created.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
After watching some live action of Gambit, I really think it could save this game.

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
It has the original white nail perk that the Black Hammer had. It does not pull from reserves.

I really enjoyed the mission as well. It was fun.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
Yeah it is tough, but once you figure it out it gets much easier. It took us a few tries at the jumping puzzle just to learn it. The grass room has a shortcut, when you first enter the room just turn right and there is an opening next to a glow stick.

This is the kind of stuff that makes Destiny awesome.

There is more as well, once you get the catalyst you can go for 5 chests in the jump puzzle and then you have to shoot oracles in a certain order which gives you the schematic for an exotic ship. It's definitely a homage to the community and their conspiracy theories about a 6th chest in VOG.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Yeah it is tough, but once you figure it out it gets much easier. It took us a few tries at the jumping puzzle just to learn it. The grass room has a shortcut, when you first enter the room just turn right and there is an opening next to a glow stick.

This is the kind of stuff that makes Destiny awesome.

There is more as well, once you get the catalyst you can go for 5 chests in the jump puzzle and then you have to shoot oracles in a certain order which gives you the schematic for an exotic ship. It's definitely a homage to the community and their conspiracy theories about a 6th chest in VOG.
Yeah I saw a video on that, that shortcut saves SO much time, holy shit. Still haven't finished yet because my buddy sucks at jumping puzzles, so we have to two man the first couple rooms while he's catching up, lol. But we've been playing Destiny for a few years now so I can't leave him behind. Destiny and it's community is awesome, the only reason I've stuck around this long. Plus, the gun play has always been the best going back to Halo. I might need your help with the Spindle if I can't get it before reset!

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
Bungie is looking in to the Cabal event constantly spawning.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Cheesed the Whisper mission with two friends that had already beat it.

Gun's still good, though I think I honestly prefer the Sleeper as far as boss melters. Maybe the next content update will provide a boss that really puts White Nail to good use.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->