wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Oh my...this doozy on the 2nd page :laugh::

This will be the next home game:

990288.gif

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Friends of mine have season seats on the glass. She said she got hit by one of the beach balls and it hurt. She said if it hit a small kid could a caused a problem.
I find it odd that Melnyk didn't opt for the cheap beach balls ... someone is going to pay for that decision.

pettersson

Oct 8, 2018
This most recent incident at least has the upside of being funny and mostly harmless.
Hey, just a Canucks fan seeking some info. Are the coaches really as bad as the players made it out to seem? From a game perspective or is it more so how the team is built?

Second, do you think this puts pressure on management to fire the coaches and would you want it to? Just because it can be seen as proof that the guys arent really taking them seriously?

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Players spoke the truth. Our PK is a joke. Every team knows the trap system being run. Instead of adapting, the coaches are staying the course which leads to blow outs.
Management wont fire the coaches. Sens have gone through half a dozen coaches in like a decade. GB was a cheap hire, coming back from Europe just wanting to get into the league, ownership would never pony up the dough to pay a top tier coach.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Would Duchenes stock go down as a result of this? After some of the Avs players comments when he left would this make any teams think twice about his leadership ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad