Days since Sens Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Do what you can to fill those empty seats so the world doesnt see you hurting.

Pretty much, hope that concessions sales can mitigate somewhat. But very little will recoup the 100 Level Ends I got. I usually get a coffee lol

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Next incidents to come...

-More low attendance numbers game in game out

-Losses, and a whole lot of them leading to more media and fan backlash

-Players voicing frustration with UFA vets signalling an exit

-Boucher fired as last resort to keep vets and pass blame

-Duchene, Stone and Dzingel remain unsigned and in constant trade rumours leading up to being dealt at the deadline

-Finish dead last and win the draft lottery

Should be a good year. I should probably throw in a Melnyk tantrum lecturing fans that it's all their fault at some point.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Real fans don’t even watch the games. They stay in the concourse buying as much merch and food/beer as possible.

If you don’t do this you’re fickle.

Pfft...true believers stay after the games to sweep the popcorn and beer cups from under the seats. For free of course. Whatever it takes to save the Senators money so they can afford to sign their star players like Erik Karlsson.

Reactions: bert

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I should probably throw in a Melnyk tantrum lecturing fans that it's all their fault at some point.

Honestly, this is the one I'm waiting for.

If Uncle Eugene didn't like a handful of empty seats in the playoffs he sure isn't going to like 10k turnout on a weeknight or watching 15k Leafs fans completely invade the building when they come to town. Looks like the Leafs don't come to town until March though, and I have my doubt EM will wait that long to blame the fans.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

If Uncle Eugene didn't like a handful of empty seats in the playoffs he sure isn't going to like 10k turnout on a weeknight or watching 15k Leafs fans completely invade the building when they come to town. Looks like the Leafs don't come to town until March though, and I have my doubt EM will wait that long to blame the fans.
Oh it'll come, we know it will.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

Will he be in attendance tonight and making comment? Regardless the person tracking this should be at the ready always, if he is there and speaks publicly they can pencil in a 0 at this point for days without incident.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
sylvester-jr-12ab3e65-1c4d-4972-bb69-c257f675e1b-resize-750.jpeg

Spilling bear and hurting children, lol, that is a hilarious thread though, even if at our expense. Such is our cross to bear for awhile, oh Euge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad