Days since Sens Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If this ever happened the organization would fold. No one would support it after that

Bryan Berard.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if a few top picks over the years have had talks with certain teams not to take them. Not everything gets leaked.

As for Loyello, if the guy was doing a good job, there's no harm in keeping him. Doesn't matter who brought him into the organization. When you have some talent, you try and keep it. (Disclaimer: I have no freaking idea if he was doing anything good for the organization.)

I'm really starting to wonder if Melynk is taking this franchise on purpose. There's no way anyone with more than a handful of active brain cells would make all the decisions he has. The big question....why would he do this? Is he setting his own house on fire to avoid giving anything to the ex-wife? Is he trying to kill the market to get a free move to QC? Or does he want the NHL to come in and buy him out? Or has he just lost his marbles?

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Bryan Berard.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if a few top picks over the years have had talks with certain teams not to take them. Not everything gets leaked.

As for Loyello, if the guy was doing a good job, there's no harm in keeping him. Doesn't matter who brought him into the organization. When you have some talent, you try and keep it. (Disclaimer: I have no freaking idea if he was doing anything good for the organization.)

I'm really starting to wonder if Melynk is taking this franchise on purpose. There's no way anyone with more than a handful of active brain cells would make all the decisions he has. The big question....why would he do this? Is he setting his own house on fire to avoid giving anything to the ex-wife? Is he trying to kill the market to get a free move to QC? Or does he want the NHL to come in and buy him out? Or has he just lost his marbles?
I wouldn't be surprised if at this point, he wants to try to lead up to moving it just to spite the fans and city.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
All we can do now is hope Melnyk says something racist on tape.

That may be the only thing that will inspire the NHL to do something.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
All we can do now is hope Melnyk says something racist on tape.

That may be the only thing that will inspire the NHL to do something.
With all the crazy stuff he has said i am shocked nothing has ever been leaked or exposed. There was an interview right around the time the Zibanejad trade happened where he was in his limo on his way to the airport. I guess someone maybe cut them off or something and on air Melnyk actually said 'he should be shot' in reference to whoever cut them off. No one even talked about it.

I really do find it shocking no one has thrown him under the bus considering how willing he is to do it to other people. He must have enemies.

Its absolutely insane that he had the nerve to bring up someone elses broken marriage....

Reactions: Raze The Stray
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille