Days since Sens Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

sens4life

May 15, 2007
Reality
Post your best gifs/meme's here...we need the levity!!

Here's the one I made and put the crappiest Sens logo I could think of as part of it...

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 676

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Ever since they went with that big ZERO on the front of their jerseys & the middle of the ice the team has slowly spiralled out of control.

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
Duthie saying that some more bad news is on the way
He didn't necessarily say it was bad news. But more things will be unveiled. So it def could be new ownership since the Cirque du Soleil group has been paying off Melnyk's debt. I think Alfie has joined them since he said a while back he would like to be an owner someday. We in the bizz call this foreshadowing.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
He didn't necessarily say it was bad news. But more things will be unveiled. So it def could be new ownership since the Cirque du Soleil group has been paying off Melnyk's debt. I think Alfie has joined them since he said a while back he would like to be an owner someday. We in the bizz call this foreshadowing.
I hought buying out the debt is only rumour, not known for sure?

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
I hought buying out the debt is only rumour, not known for sure?
It has to be true. It's a logical thing to do. Buy out the debt and have all the cards in place to force Melnyk's hand. He's already pretty much pulled out of Lebreton and Bettman says they have to move there to survive as an organization. He can't relocate the team at all without approval from the league and he has no money to finance that really.

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
Ever since they went with that big ZERO on the front of their jerseys & the middle of the ice the team has slowly spiralled out of control.

The team has been spiralling out of control since the adaptation of the goofy cartoon logo. in 2007 we went to the cup final. The next September Euge did a complete rebrand to cash in, and so we were presented with the league's worst brand. At first the damage came slowly (the 2007/08 collapse, Emery, coaches, Heatley, Alfie, Spezza... all huge in their own right, but spaced apart), then surely it just got worse and worse and worse... until here we sit. We are the laughing stock of professional sports.

Thanks Euge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->