WWE: Daniel Bryan CLEARED TO RETURN

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
DB is one of my favorite all-time wrestlers. I will be scared watching him wrestle but the guy put in the hard work to get cleared. Power to him. I cannot believe how many times this guy can go up against all odds and come out the victor. Truly inspiring. Want to talk about Cena's "never give up" mantra? That is Daniel Bryan's life.

Too small? Never give up.
Not WWE material? Never give up.
Can't clear you to wrestle? Never give up.
Will never be the main face of ALL wrestling? Never give up.

Seriously. Incredible.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This is great to hear, provided they don't f*** it up and give us a tag match where Shane works 90% of the match and Bryan's 10% involves no bumps.

... My real beef is why the hell they chose to announce this and not put it on the show.

Oct 18, 2011
Why would you reveal this on Twitter? Either way good for him, he was pressured into retiring he should be able to step aside when he's ready I just hope this isn't a ploy by WWE to get him to re-sign

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
in a match where shane involved, shane will be the one taking the stupid bumps.

i was kinda sad Owens wasnt gonna get a match at WM a couple of weeks ago and now he might be on the ring with Bryan.... wow.

Reactions: ColePens

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The obvious answer here is a tag match with Shane vs. KO and Sami but if AJ is injured big time and they have to relieve him off the title, I wonder if they go fatal 4way with Sami, KO, Daniel and Nakamura.

Daniel wins and on the shavkeup Miz (who loses to Balor) comes to smackdown as the heel for Daniels first feud. Save nakamura and styles for summerslam or even the rumble

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The obvious answer here is a tag match with Shane vs. KO and Sami but if AJ is injured big time and they have to relieve him off the title, I wonder if they go fatal 4way with Sami, KO, Daniel and Nakamura.

Daniel wins and on the shavkeup Miz (who loses to Balor) comes to smackdown as the heel for Daniels first feud. Save nakamura and styles for summerslam or even the rumble

Miz vs Bryan is a big PPV match.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
This is where the WWE has been shortsighted long term.

They get the short term pop in numbers, but the reality is many people fail to tune in week to week because the lack of surprises make the show something that is not, "Must see".
Surprises don’t make good products people should tune in to.

Good booking does but we all know what is the issue here.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
This is where the WWE has been shortsighted long term.

They get the short term pop in numbers, but the reality is many people fail to tune in week to week because the lack of surprises make the show something that is not, "Must see".

Well I 100% agree with this. I think they go about it the wrong way. Okay people will tune in tonight for sure, and next week it will fade.

I do want to see a Bryan vs. Miz feud eventually, too.

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Pumped he's back.. not keen on him tagging with Shane though.

I'd actually like Shane to just stay off TV for awhile.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Surprises don’t make good products people should tune in to.

Good booking does but we all know what is the issue here.

I would say good booking would to be not to reveal Bryan's return on Twitter.

If I want to know whats going on with the WWE now I know I may as well get the news on HFboards, and not tune in to the TV show.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This really should be a more mainstream story than it probably will be. From the sound of it the treatments he went through were pretty "Revolutionary" as far as concussion treatment goes. If successful this could be a huge deal for anybody involved in contact sports.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Miz vs Bryan is a big PPV match.
Agreed. Probably gonna happen at SS. Doesn't matter if they're on separate shows. Could always have a Brock/Orton situation of RAW vs SD, or simply Bryan calling out the Miz and Miz accepting. Have each show up on the others shows for the build up...bla bla bla.

This deserves a big PPV blow off considering how good the rivalry was

Oct 18, 2011
Well now Smackdown finally has some juice again.

I agree that him tagging with Shane isn't great but he's probably gotta get eased back in

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Agreed. Probably gonna happen at SS. Doesn't matter if they're on separate shows. Could always have a Brock/Orton situation of RAW vs SD, or simply Bryan calling out the Miz and Miz accepting. Have each show up on the others shows for the build up...bla bla bla.

Actually a pretty good setup would be for Miz to hide behind the brand split for awhile after all the s*** talking he's done knowing Bryan can't fight back.

Gives you a long term build for Miz to get his comeuppance.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site

Oh I agree completely. I just think that the Miz/Daniel feud should be used to make Miz that main event heel we know he has been the last year and a bit.

Their first match has to be at summerslam/MITB it’s too big for a small ppv,

How you avoid them goin. At it before then idk

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

I would have Miz poke fun of how he's on RAW so Miz can't touch him. Keep having him work that in, whether it be on Social Media, or on TV.

Night after WrestleMania, have Miz in the ring ranting on how he lost the title to Balor/Rollins, and how Bryan put himself on the WrestleMania card, and how unlike Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, he wouldn't have let Bryan win but it all doesn't matter because he's on RAW, and Bryan can't touch him.

Then have Kurt Angle come out and tell Miz that there was a shakeup and he's been traded to SmackDown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad