WWE: Daniel Bryan CLEARED TO RETURN

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Talk about some major news. Wow. I certainly wasn't expecting this.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
alrighty then
giphy.gif

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
What in the blue f***?

Tempted to go multiquote all the naysayers that matter of factly said he'd never return and to stop dreaming =P

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I expected it tonight but still happy. Disappointed by the way they did it.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
What's going to get more ratings?

A ratings pop for one night vs. word of mouth and people talking about Bryans surprise return to action...I will take word of mouth and building up the WWE as "anything can happen at anytime." Incredibly short sighted IMO.

Even if they had a Bryan surprise reveal he's facing someone at WM before the event on TV it would have been better.

But just picture this for a second....They sell that AJ got injured somehow the day of wrestlemania, an attack, whatever, Nakamura needs an opponent....He waits in the ring....at Wrestlemania.....Daniel Bryans music hits and he makes his way down as his opponent.

vs.

What we just got. Whats a better moment?

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I f***ing hate how they announce it the way they did though. Like f***, let him swerve it tonight.

The company isn't smart though.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
A ratings pop for one night vs. word of mouth and people talking about Bryans surprise return to action...I will take word of mouth and building up the WWE as "anything can happen at anytime." Incredibly short sighted IMO.

Even if they had a Bryan surprise reveal he's facing someone at WM before the event on TV it would have been better.

But just picture this for a second....They sell that AJ got injured somehow the day of wrestlemania, an attack, whatever, Nakamura needs an opponent....He waits in the ring....at Wrestlemania.....Daniel Bryans music hits and he makes his way down as his opponent.

vs.

What we just got. Whats a better moment?

Yep. WWE has been so bad and predictable for years now that I don't even bother to tune into most shows. Bryan coming out unannounced would totally peak my interest and make me wanting more. This is big news, but doesn't nearly have the same effect.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad