Waived: Dana Tyrell clears waivers | Alex Killorn called up

bov

Nov 13, 2010
You'd think Cristodero or Erlendsson would have shot it down by now.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Let's go with this. I can't take this. Connolly on a date with Selena Gomez. Go get Brett!

omg. Connolly for Scott Gomez. you heard it here first.

(keep in mind I'm making fun of how rumors get started, not intending to start one myself)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Rj09UUP.gif

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
EE and DC are being MIIIIIIIIIIIGHTY quiet right now. And its not like they have anything else to do being snowed in at the moment.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
honestly think thats the case. Myers put on the third pair with Aulie would help him out immensely honestly. He can still get a hell of a lot better, just need to tone down the expectations on him for a short while.

But he makes 5.5m per season !!!! thats way to much

BoltingAway

Feb 26, 2012
I don't see us trading Connolly...gonna assume that Tweet was just something random. Hopefully.

DangleDoppler

Jul 14, 2009
Makes sense as Syracuse plays today as well as tomorrow.

The Everblades play today, against Orlando no less, so I can't really argue with it from that perspective. Hutchings had some dirt to his game I don't like, but I noticed he scaled that back in yesterday and Thursday's games.

Dirt? You mean like fighting every goon in sight? Yeah he was still trying to drop the gloves last night too

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Dirt? You mean like fighting every goon in sight? Yeah he was still trying to drop the gloves last night too

The Solar Bears don't have goons. They have guys who can play and are willing to drop the gloves, but not anyone specifically out there to fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad