Waived: Dana Tyrell clears waivers | Alex Killorn called up

DangleDoppler

Jul 14, 2009
g1360449770543598343.jpg

bov

Nov 13, 2010
The combination of Conacher's tweet, Connolly NOT being the callup, and Erlendsson/Cristodero's silence on the situation has me thinking trade.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Didn't they sign Mike Sgroi?

He hasn't fought yet.

I'm a Solar Bears sympathist and I think they're a bunch O goons...They're like the Flyers of the ECHL IMO...

Last night was sort of a rough night in terms of hitting from behind for the Bears, but the general chippiness is brought on by the Everblades.

We're getting off topic so I'll just leave it to respectfully disagree.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I'm sure everyone has been asking. Their silence is telling.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Maybe its just me but I wouldnt mind if Connolly is traded as long as its a nice return for something that helps us now.

bassassin

Apr 1, 2008
England
Maybe its just me but I wouldnt mind if Connolly is traded as long as its a nice return for something that helps us now.

Agreed, if it was for a Myers type player I could cope given the depth on the wings and our lack of young dmen beyond Barberio, Gudas and Koekkoek (if he gets healthy).

StammerHed2010

Jan 20, 2010
orlando
Hasn't it been long enough if it was a trade? I mean....you don't put Tyrell on waivers until a trade is finalized. So you'd think we would have heard by now. Gotta think callup.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
DC jut messaged me saying "as far as we know, nothing going on with Connolly".

Dont know if that really says much though. Its possible only the big boys know and Connolly has been informed and he told some guys like Conacher.

Then again, it was probably just a random tweet having nothing to do with hockey and we are all very bored today haha.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i go away for 1 day and this is what happens. I do kind of like the Myers idea and I dont mind Connolly moving. But like everyone said depends on return.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Well Conacher just tweeted:

@conhockey19: Haha Goodluck connolly.... I was just having fun with the guy. Sorry for the confusion. #roommatelove

So seems like much ado about nothing. But who knows.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
In NHL 13 I always trade Connolly, he hardly ever improves his OVR and doesn't put up numbers in the NHL. He has good trade value plus Panik and Kucherov pass him in the depth chart.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

@conhockey19: Haha Goodluck connolly.... I was just having fun with the guy. Sorry for the confusion. #roommatelove

How could it be roommate love if they're in different leagues? :D

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation

Little do we know Yzerman went down to Conacher's room and had a talk with him about what happens to short hockey players in Tampa who leak news...they get sold to Ringling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->