Waived: Dana Tyrell clears waivers | Alex Killorn called up

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
As of right now Lee is the worst defensemen on this team. Yes worse than MAB. He CAN be better, but this year he has been horrendous and the direct cause of numerous goals against.

As for this Tyrell move. I dont get it really. Tyrell had no major issues sitting when it was needed and he played well when he was used.

Id be surprised if someone doesnt claim he, but usually I think that and the player goes unclaimed, so we will see.

I can only hope some type of good move is coming from this. I dont see why you need to clear a roster spot. Tyrell is on one way so youre not saving money on sending him down either.

Head scratcher for sure.

I might have agreed with you about Lee for the first 3-4 games but he has been much better lately. I would say he's much better than MAB, plus the past few games Carle and Brewers game in our own zone has been weak. Lee is doing well with Aulie, they are both young and make a few mistakes but play with passion every night.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
That he's coming up? This is a puzzling series of events...

Or maybe he's just coming up ? Goodluck in tampa ?

Well that would be odd. Good luck coming up to where Conacher already is? Good luck on being the guy to be called up? Which would be biased towards his other buddies down there lol.

I really cant think of anything else honestly. Its very very odd.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Wow this day starts to get scary.

what is worth Connolly that helps the Bolts right now?

Well I really hope Cory tweet was just a little confusing and he will just get promoted to the big club.

If it's a trade I hope it's a blockbuster deal for a D. Something like Connolly + Brewer for ????

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Very weird wording but makes more since that he's being called up than traded IMO.

While I agree, Conacher saying good luck to Connolly would make sense if Conacher was playing in Syracuse. But Conacher obviously is in TB so him saying good luck to him doesnt make any sense. Should be like congrats or cant wait to see ya up here or something like that.

:help:

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
While I agree, Conacher saying good luck to Connolly would make sense if Connolly was playing in Syracuse. But Conacher obviously is in TB so him saying good luck to him doesnt make any sense. Should be like congrats or cant wait to see ya up here or something like that.

:help:

Good god. Maybe Dana was sent down to fill Connolly's spot? Maybe the Yz pulled something off? SO MANY QUESTIONS

Acehawk74

Oct 6, 2006
Tampa
Dana down, Hutchings up to AHL.

Yzerman apparently said according to EE that a corresponding move would be made from Syracuse. That would point to Connolly being called up assuming it's him.

Who knows at this point.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Somebody put a quarter in the carousel apparently.

So lets try to puzzle this carousel:

Connolly will leave Syracuse
A new guy will arrive in Tampa
Dana is most likely playing on a different NHL team after tonight (thats what I expect)

-> I just expect Connolly to get called up and Hutchings is an insurance call-up if Dana doesn't clear waivers

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So lets try to puzzle this carousel:

Connolly will leave Syracuse
A new guy will arrive in Tampa
Dana is most likely playing on a different NHL team after tonight (thats what I expect)

-> I just expect Connolly to get called up and Hutchings is an insurance call-up if Dana doesn't clear waivers

Makes sense as Syracuse plays today as well as tomorrow.

The Everblades play today, against Orlando no less, so I can't really argue with it from that perspective. Hutchings had some dirt to his game I don't like, but I noticed he scaled that back in yesterday and Thursday's games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad