Confirmed with Link: DAL trades Brenden Morrow/3rd R '13 to PIT for Joe Morrow/5th R '13

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
They're pretty awful. They have no knowledge at all outside of the Stars, so of course they are the kind of people who think Dallas has all the best players on their team. One of the games I went to someone kept pronouncing Jagr as Jager. A couple years ago I saw them play Edmonton and I heard someone asking what state Edmonton is in :facepalm:

Hahahaha you Americans are funny :) :laugh::sarcasm:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
**** I hope you didn't read my posts beforehand because if you didn't then I hope the rest of the forum realizes things.

What number post is it?

And what I mean by Trevor Daley, I mean by playing style. Morrow brings offensive from the back end (even though Daley is hella underrated in that regard) and has the potential to become a VERY solid #2.

Brand New Stars

"Why did they trade for a defenseman?? They actually have decent defense this year so Joe trades one of our top forwards/captain/heart of our team for another nobody.He should've traded for like Dupuis or something . Joe Morrow probably won't even play for a few years cuz we have 7 good defensemen playing in 6 spots. We don't need 8. Ok I'm done ranting!!"- Guy on facebook

:shakehead

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
"Why did they trade for a defenseman?? They actually have decent defense this year so Joe trades one of our top forwards/captain/heart of our team for another nobody.He should've traded for like Dupuis or something . Joe Morrow probably won't even play for a few years cuz we have 7 good defensemen playing in 6 spots. We don't need 8. Ok I'm done ranting!!"- Guy on facebook

Ok.../wrists.

mattTHERIPPERsanchez

#areyouseriousbro
Jul 2, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.myspace.com

I just read that a few minutes ago and haven't stopped laughing since.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I'm just going to hang out here for a while. The fans over on our side of the fence are doing their best to justify this move.

I compared it to Star Wars fans defending Phantom Menace.

MetalGodAOD*

Omg I just read that too. hahahahah.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
At least it isn't the "team media" (is that what we should call DBD?) trying to convince you that Cole for Ryder/3rd R is a great trade.

God I hate the Habs, and I **** a brick when I saw that move. I want that team getting weaker, not better.

Trust me, the Pens media isn't any better. They're all slobbering over the trade already, and tomorrow I'm going to stay away from listening to internet Pens radio because I want to avoid any more chest pains.

I don't care what Joe Morrow ends up becoming. He could be the next Zubov, or he could end up being a 7th D, but that's hardly the point.

We gave up a VALUABLE ASSET for a retread. A redundancy on a team that already has a few useless players on it's bottom six. When people were spitballing the potential of getting B.Morrow I refused to participate because I didn't want to get infracted.

Put it to you this way. Nothing gives me more pleasure than the Pens beating the Flyers, but this trade soured me more than you can imagine. I hardly cared when we won in OT.

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX

cannot-unsee-what-has-been-seen-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-742.gif

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Was just checking out this thread to see the responses ( knew what they would be but had to anyways of course) with no intentions of posting. But after all of you talking about Facebook , I can't resist.

Your fan base isn't the only one with morons. People on facebook look no deeper than what's at the surface. They see morrow...and captain...and say all of the things you guys are talking about. Go to the pens Facebook page, and you will see the exact thing. Those fans on there love the trade because morrow is a household name...and captain....and joe morrow is just a prospect. So you guys love the trade, they hate it. Pens fans on here hate the trade, they love it. Ha..never fails.

I have no problems with casual fans...that's fine. My problem is those idiots actually getting mad ( or excited) about something they have no clue about. Literally have only looked at the comments section twice in the past year or so....the **** on there just puts you in a bad mood.

With that said, trying to look for something positive.....who here actually thinks morrow " could" perform very well for us in the playoffs( most likely will be with Malkin and Neal ). ? Give me something

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
God I hate the Habs, and I **** a brick when I saw that move. I want that team getting weaker, not better.

Trust me, the Pens media isn't any better. They're all slobbering over the trade already, and tomorrow I'm going to stay away from listening to internet Pens radio because I want to avoid any more chest pains.

I don't care what Joe Morrow ends up becoming. He could be the next Zubov, or he could end up being a 7th D, but that's hardly the point.

We gave up a VALUABLE ASSET for a retread. A redundancy on a team that already has a few useless players on it's bottom six. When people were spitballing the potential of getting B.Morrow I refused to participate because I didn't want to get infracted.

Put it to you this way. Nothing gives me more pleasure than the Pens beating the Flyers, but this trade soured me more than you can imagine. I hardly cared when we won in OT.

Yeah I totally get the issue Pens fans have. I don't understand why JM wasn't packaged in a deal for a more long term solution. Cause Morrow isn't long term by any means. He is a text book example of a player whose style has caught up with him. I don't think he can turn things around for significant amount of time no matter how hard he wants to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad